What's new

Bitbinary.net REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT

Together we create and we will be millones, we have the best options for you. Bitbinary. Advanced Security. Progressive Growth. Daily Accruals. Highlights: Cutting-Edge Binary Trading Platform, Support Team Available, Chat Option Available.

This looks interesting, although I'm a bit skeptical because the numerous scams associated with sites set up like this.

But with your proof of withdrawal, it offers more credibility. I'm definitely signing up for my $20 bonus.

This looks interesting, although I'm a bit skeptical because the numerous scams associated with sites set up like this.

But with your proof of withdrawal, it offers more credibility. I'm definitely signing up for my $20 bonus.

Bit Binary is a scam website. It was a ponzi scheme and it seems there website is just no longer available. I really hope that people have not lost a lot of money to these scammers. I advise people to stay away from such kind of ponzi schemes. They got many positive reviews when the website started but now they have turned into a scam.

Bit Binary is a scam website. It was a ponzi scheme and it seems there website is just no longer available. I really hope that people have not lost a lot of money to these scammers. I advise people to stay away from such kind of ponzi schemes. They got many positive reviews when the website started but now they have turned into a scam.
Wow, actually it looked very suspicious that they would be a good and legitimate website with just looking at the sign up bonus that does not look realistic or can be trusted.

Wow, actually it looked very suspicious that they would be a good and legitimate website with just looking at the sign up bonus that does not look realistic or can be trusted.

It seems that they were using templates in their emails to make it look as if they were professionals who were running this company. I have seen many people using such "professional" ways to scam people. It is quite strange that Binary Bits was not even listed in many hyip monitors. This shows that they were unpopular scam company.

A lot of scams are being carried out online today and it's why people have been advised to be very careful with what they do or how they spend money online in order to avoid getting scammed by criminals.

As real as it may look I won't be surprised if they turns out to be scam too.
There are so many ways of scamming I the crypto space.
I won't be surprised if those pictures are edited as well

Sounds more like ponzi to me, earlier investors may be paid while late investors may lose their money, best is to stay away 100 percent.

This looks real to me and it's actually a good way to earn some good amount of money online. I will definitely make more research about it and know where to make money from it

This looks real to me and it's actually a good way to earn some good amount of money online. I will definitely make more research about it and know where to make money from it

Yeah - it's actually very important that you have all the necessary knowledge on how to do it because without the knowledge you will be making a big mistake.

Well to me this looks more of a scam because what I do know is that a site that offers money already like this 20 dollars upon joining are usually more fake than real so I would advice doing more research

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to investing in such projects, it's definitely not something that would be able to sway my decision or made up mind.

To me, this sounds too good to be true. How would a platform just give you $20 just like that for only sign up? Can one withdraw this money? You did not specify what happens to this bonus money. It is still good that you posted your withdrawal proof though. Thanks for sharing.

You couldn't say much about this platform and their background at least. You aught to have fibwn is something more than just wanting us to register with your referral link there.

I will always advise people to be careful with this type of investment because it is 90% risky as I see... Even if you want to engage in it you have to only use the amount of money you are willing to lose comfortably.

Most times I doubt the authenticity of these mining Websites as most of them are just fake and nothing else than that. Can you give us more proofs to confirm the legiticity of this?

Well done sir, you did a great job to expose this scam bot, I think you did a some research against this trading bot, then you found this bot is scam,as like you if others also do some research, then surely on one easily falls in scammers traps.

I'm glad that you show payment proof because it's important today in review. For some reasons, I have made up my mind not invest in scheme like this. The reason are personal. As for the site, bitbinary, it looks real but like someone stated, they only planned to pay early investors.

Well done sir, you did a great job to expose this scam bot, I think you did a some research against this trading bot, then you found this bot is scam,as like you if others also do some research, then surely on one easily falls in scammers traps.

I have been scammed by such kind of programs in the past as well. This is why I am aware of the techniques they utilise to loot and rob people. I was scammed by at least 4 Hyip sites in the past.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back