Bird chain app that pays

harrypaul

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to share this Bird Chain App with you guys in bizdustry.
Bird Chain is a crypto currency which is currently being listed in so many exchanges like pancake,uniswap and more.
What you have to do is to get the app from Google play store through the link below, register and you can earn you coins through different forms.
You can play games, make free rolls every 24 hour and they also offer surveys for those who love surveys.
When you accommodate up to 1000 Birds you can withdraw it to your Trust wallet.
I have withdrawn ones as you can see in the screenshot and I currently have another 460 birds which I will withdraw when it reaches 1000.
You don't have to spend much time on the app every day as you can just login once a day and claim your daily reward of 10-20 bird token.
It is listed on the coin market with a circulation amount of 500 million which is a good circulation amount for a new coin.
Below is my link, so you can also register and start earning.
Remember you can earn from any country.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210910-135427.png
    Screenshot_20210910-135427.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Polish_20210910_135520754.png
    Polish_20210910_135520754.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 0
I want to commend you for taking your time to give a full analysis of how birdchain works and with payment proofs. This will really help intending members to know what to expect before trying the platform. I like the fact that it has low minimum payout and it is sent directly to Trust Wallet and the coins don't take time to be accumulated. Personally, I think it is worth trying.

Bird Chain is a crypto currency which is currently being listed in so many exchanges like pancake,uniswap and more.
What you have to do is to get the app from Google play store through the link below, register and you can earn you coins through different forms.
You can play games, make free rolls every 24 hour and they also offer surveys for those who love surveys.
I have withdrawn ones as you can see in the screenshot and I currently have another 460 birds which I will withdraw when it reaches 1000.
You don't have to spend much time on the app every day as you can just login once a day and claim your daily reward of 10-20 bird token.
It is listed on the coin market with a circulation amount of 500 million which is a good circulation amount for a new coin.

oh you made me to remember this app. I have also used this app before and I have withdrawn once from the app. I like it for the fact that it is easy to earn just by watching some ads sometimes

You really take your time in giving us a good and detailed information concerning the birdchain apps, but I hope after downloading from Google play store , I won't have any problem accessing the app?

So many new coins that even some of them have names that I haven't heard of or never thought a crypto coin will have. Your payment screenshot has proved to be very effective because I immediately check my trustwallet and found the coin there truly. Definitely I will register through your link.

Honestly the rate at which I hear about new coins almost every day it's something else. This is nice, and I might consider giving it a try but what is the current value of this coin, what about binance, has it been listed?

A very good at, I have been using it for sometimes now and they have many options that you earn from.
Games or PTC ads or daily reward

Seriously I'm not really a big fan of AirDrop website because all the ones that have already invested my time in have not really paid anything meaningful.

Wow. I am grateful for this. I was more surprised when I saw the value of 1000 BIRDS and they are above a dollar. Since it is listed on many exchanges, then we can easily connect our trust wallet and withdraw. Thanks for sharing this.

The poster has taken time to give a detailed report of how to go about claiming the airdrop which is very commendable and it gives legitimacy to the project.

Thank you for using this medium to give us a well detailed information.i will surely download the app to see how it works . You have already cleared all the doubts.

I have not seen this particular crypto listed on any exchange platform at all, and I believe it would be a waste of time since no way to redeem for cash.

Well you have said a lot about earning and withdrawing from the app, but I think the more important question is, is the coin listed on the market, can you trade or even sell the coin?

This is great. I love these kind of apps - it's similar to what peerbet offers me by giving coins that have potential value as rewards.
I'll definitely install this app and make my portfolio grow too.

Really is this airdrop from that app are is a earning method, is this earning way then I am surely says now this token price fell down much more,
because so many users using this app and earns this tokens freely after they circulated these tokens in market, in this way that token lost his basic prices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back