What's new

Bing vs. Google for Marketing

i have not used bing in marketing because i believe the reach is not as much as platforms as google and facebook that have billions of users on there platform and the reach is very wide and big.

I know a lot of people use Google Ads. What about Bing? Have you ever advertised with them? How would you compare the two?
While Google allows advertisers to set their network, location, language, ad scheduling, and ad rotation settings at the campaign level, the ad groups remain limited to their campaign-level settings. Bing Ads, on the other hand, allows for adjustments to be made at the ad group level as well.

But here is another thing: Bing Ads result in higher engagement with landing pages and sites, but Google takes the lead. Google's average conversion rate is about 3.75%, and Bing offers just about 2.94%. Numbers could vary depending on the industry you are operating in. Still, broadly, the numbers are higher in Google's court than Bing Ads.

Last edited:
It's true that many people make use of Google Ads but some people also make use of Bing. There's actually less competition to desirable keywords on Bing

If you rank within Google, you're pretty much guaranteed to rank within Bing and other search engines. Bing and other search engines probably follow a lot of what google does. So if you're a popular site on Google, you're bound to be on the other search engines as well. The main focus should be on Google, as you'll rank on the others once you rank within Google.

It's true that many people make use of Google Ads but some people also make use of Bing. There's actually less competition to desirable keywords on Bing
Yes, a lot of people make use of Google ads which has proven to be very effective as well and also very helpful as it targets users that are actively searching for what you are offering.

I have not advertised with Bing but I see a lot of popular websites running Bind ads, for example, you can see bing ads on Forbes. However, there is a difference between advertising on Bing search and Big partner websites.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back