Binary Trading?

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently came across one of the group member, who used to do the binary trading. He said it is pretty straight forward. And there are binary options of being right and wrong. And we can make money if we know how to time the market. It seems like he going in the right direction. I have not much invested my time to learn the binary trading. But it would be pretty mucn fun to learn the system.

Have you learned or tried the binary trading market?

Yes, I have heard a lot about binary trading. I even have an account with them but I really think binary trading is being controlled by some groups of people, like the market is manipulated

I learned binary trading some years ago. It was easy to learn. With two weeks of tutorials I grabbed the things I needed and i started making money. Try to learn it. No knowledge is a waste

I have not try binary trading before but I've heard of it. I heard some friends discussing it sometimes ago and I love to be a part of it. But when I went to read about the risk of doing it, I keep my money till I have more to start doing it, when I've seen their success stories.

Yes, I have heard a lot about binary trading. I even have an account with them but I really think binary trading is being controlled by some groups of people, like the market is manipulated
If you have the impression that the trading is controlled by a few and that the value or prices are manipulated then that is considered a spam. The problem with trading in the internet is that you do not need a license. Like what is happening with crypto currency they just invent a currency like an imaginary commodity and when people buy for investment then it gets established. Think if no one will do that binary trading, what do you think will happen?

I recently came across one of the group member, who used to do the binary trading. He said it is pretty straight forward. And there are binary options of being right and wrong. And we can make money if we know how to time the market. It seems like he going in the right direction. I have not much invested my time to learn the binary trading. But it would be pretty mucn fun to learn the system.

Have you learned or tried the binary trading market?
No, I did not learn about it but I have heard from my friend he has a lot of experience in this field and he makes a lot of profit , from binary trading and he is expert and do binary trading on daily base.

This is an investment that works more like a prediction that can be either right or wrong, but nowhere in between. An investor bets that a given asset will be above or below a certain point after a fixed amount of time. That time can vary greatly, but it can be as quick.

I heard about binary trading before I was trying to venture into it just like I did with Cryptocurrency trading, forex, and stock & shares trading etc. But I got little experience about it. So I decided to stay put and learn what it takes to succeed with such kind of trading.

I'm not really a fan of binary trading, it's a lot more like gambling than trading, to be honest.
I'd rather go with the basic cryptocurrency/stocks trading any day and not do binary trading.

I learnt Binary trading sometimes ago but I only traded on the demo version and not live trading, a friend taught me his trading strategy that has been working for him.He starts with a small amount to trade, set his trading time to 5minutes, then he starts trading depending on the movement of the scale, if it's going up, he trades for buy, if it's going down as at when the trading time exhausts, he trades sell.

I have so many binary trading applications on my phone which I have tried how to make use of it. I use mostly the demo account fees on it because I heard from people that they become strict on the tradings when you put money into your real account . It is worth trying though, you never can tell how it will be.

I'll give you a first-hand experience. Binary is the riskiest form of trading. It's worse than forex trading. It's basically a yes or no prediction. You have no decision over any outcome,it's basically a stuff of luck. That's why binary options platforms spend much on adverts and bonuses because the know there's a lesser chance of you winning.

I will advise to take your time to study binary very clearly,if you think you are ok with the rules and you think you have enough to invest in it you can go for it but if you do not understand the terms on it, it's better you try to understand.

Yes I have heard about such trading , where you make a calculated guess on a marker , should the market trend surpass the marker you get profits , seems simple and straightforward. However I don't trust the efficacy of such systems seems to easy and can be tweaked easily.

I don't like binary trading due to the way its function although there are some things you can do to adjust to the system like in binary trading if you don't like the way the market moves you can change it to candlestick analysis which is one of the best method i used in trading, But still i don't trade on it because am used to forex trading.

This investment has high risk associated with it, thus making it quite unpopular. Though, with a good money management plan, you can minimise that even to a greater extent. I use candle stick charts, I find it more comfortable to read if there is a possibility of making profits.
Post automatically merged:

This investment has high risk associated with it, thus making it quite unpopular. Though, with a good money management plan, you can minimise that even to a greater extent. I use candle stick charts, I find it more comfortable to read if there is a possibility of making profits.

I have done binary options trading in some years back and I lost all the capital I invest in the trading. Even tht it was someone that gave me some hints to follow with a trading pattern and he assured me that I will make a lot of money if done the proper way but I still lose everything in less than 7 days of trading

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back