What's new

Binary Trading?

I just want to confirm what binary trade is and I know by searching through google engine I'll be able to confirm what is binary trade,and how to invest and how much we make from it.

Yes, I have heard a lot about binary trading. I even have an account with them but I really think binary trading is being controlled by some groups of people, like the market is manipulated
That is just what the trading of binary option is all about,it is actually a way of projecting how the market will look like and then one will be required to take a position and then it will swing either way,there is a third party that does this.

I recently came across one of the group member, who used to do the binary trading. He said it is pretty straight forward. And there are binary options of being right and wrong. And we can make money if we know how to time the market. It seems like he going in the right direction. I have not much invested my time to learn the binary trading. But it would be pretty mucn fun to learn the system.

Have you learned or tried the binary trading market?

Binary options are deceptively simple to understand, making them a popular choice for low-skilled traders. The most commonly traded instrument is a high-low or fixed-return option that provides access to stocks, indices, commodities and foreign exchange. These options have a clearly stated expiration date, time and strike price. If a trader wagers correctly on the market's direction and price at the time of expiration, he or she is paid a fixed return regardless of how much the instrument has moved since the transaction, while an incorrect wager loses the original investment.

I have not really traded the binary before because I see it as one of the market that dosnt favoure me so I rather trade on forex its one of the market which I have knowledge about and know how to trade crypto is also a very good market to deal and do business with

I just want to confirm what binary trade is and I know by searching through google engine I'll be able to confirm what is binary trade,and how to invest and how much we make from it.
One thing you got to understand about the trading in binary is that just like in any other trading,there are usually just two option,and you have to take a position and stake your money,then there is a third party that usually determine where the trade will go.

I recently came across one of the group member, who used to do the binary trading. He said it is pretty straight forward. And there are binary options of being right and wrong. And we can make money if we know how to time the market. It seems like he going in the right direction. I have not much invested my time to learn the binary trading. But it would be pretty mucn fun to learn the system.

Have you learned or tried the binary trading market?
Many people are trading it. I have come to understand that the market is also risky as well but I haven't practiced it personally. So many people claims that binary option is dangerous than cryptocurrency but I do not have a way to prove this since I haven't done it before

Many people are trading it. I have come to understand that the market is also risky as well but I haven't practiced it personally. So many people claims that binary option is dangerous than cryptocurrency but I do not have a way to prove this since I haven't done it before
you can try binary options trading without risk

try this broker:

https://binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/closeoption-broker-no-deposit-bonus/

10$ Free Real Money Without Deposit
1$ Minimum Trade Size
5$ Minimum Deposit via credit card, PayPal, cryptos, etc

you can try binary options trading without risk

try this broker:

https://binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/closeoption-broker-no-deposit-bonus/

10$ Free Real Money Without Deposit
1$ Minimum Trade Size
5$ Minimum Deposit via credit card, PayPal, cryptos, etc
Thanks for the suggestion. I have a very limited understanding and idea of the binary option . I would like to learn more on that before making an attempt to start . As such I will like you to suggest to me some useful content for learning first

Thanks for the suggestion. I have a very limited understanding and idea of the binary option . I would like to learn more on that before making an attempt to start . As such I will like you to suggest to me some useful content for learning first
to learn how to trade binary options REGISTER at https://www.closeoption.com/referral/2121479907845

You will receive FOR FREE:

- 10$ Real Money Without Deposit (after you will send your documents to validate your account)

- FREE DEMO ACCOUNT to try the platform (10.000$ Demo Money)

- access to videos and articles to learn how to trade binary options & Use the free demo account to practice

I'm not into that and I haven't tried it yet but why don't you stick to what you know?
I have also discovered that you are not going to make anything at the end of the day if you are just jumping from one thing to the other. It is better for you to look for something and then stick to it.

to learn how to trade binary options REGISTER at https://www.closeoption.com/referral/2121479907845

You will receive FOR FREE:

- 10$ Real Money Without Deposit (after you will send your documents to validate your account)

- FREE DEMO ACCOUNT to try the platform (10.000$ Demo Money)

- access to videos and articles to learn how to trade binary options & Use the free demo account to practice
Thank you so much for the information. I'll just go ahead and register on the platform straightaway. Any other information I need I will do well to ask here here. Thanks.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back