What's new

Binary Trading?

I just want to advise us here that we should not pay money to anyone to learn binary trading, it's free on YouTube and Google a friend just got scammed

I have never try binary trade before because am not into binary, and I don't really know how to trade on binary, I think the investment has a highly demands.

I was highly interested when binary was introduced in My City 4 years ago. I try everything within my capacity to know how to go about binary trading but I was unable to make tangible amount of money with it.

This binary trading of a thing, how's it being done like,. I came across a thread on this platform that you don't need capital now I'm seeing a lot of people trading with capital... I'm lost here...

I have never try binary trade before because am not into binary, and I don't really know how to trade on binary, I think the investment has a highly demands.
To be on the safe side just avoid any kind of investment that you do not know very well. Until now I cannot engage in crypto coin because I think I still lack knowledge. With binary trading it looks like you have to predict the outcome of your investment which is either you win or you lose.

I never tried binary trading before, I'm just seeing it as a big risk cos of what has been labelled sround it. It is believed that, your chances of success via binary trading is 50% vos its a win/win affair with the broker.

I don't know why some considered binary trading as gambling. How is it much different from trading on currency pairs? It is riskier though but all of them are risky. I still prefer binary trading

Binary options is a very risky business. Because it is also like betting. There nothing different from saying that binary options is a gamble program where we predict if the price will go up or go down and this is what we call gamble

Binary trading; the darkest of all trading that is in its separate league. It's kinda good for those who have mastered it well. There are patterns to watch and when these are met, you can place a trade. But it's not safely sure

Binary options is another way where various instrument are also traded just like the forex market, but just that news does not affect its outcome

I recently came across one of the group member, who used to do the binary trading. He said it is pretty straight forward. And there are binary options of being right and wrong. And we can make money if we know how to time the market. It seems like he going in the right direction. I have not much invested my time to learn the binary trading. But it would be pretty mucn fun to learn the system.

Have you learned or tried the binary trading market?
I have not try the binary trade but since we have the option of being right or wrong, that means one can make money from it, I will give it a try

Binary trading is actually another form of trading where you can earn money and the good thing about it is that you can earn a large sum of money. It is also available all week and not like forex that is not available during the weekends.

I once learned a little about binary trading before but I was too inpatient and invested a lot of money in it and I ended up loosing lots of money last year.

I have not really delve into binary trade but I do know that it's more or less like gambling. It's a two way thing. It's either you win or lose all your investment.

A binary option is a financial exotic option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all. The two main types of binary options are the cash-or-nothing binary option and the asset-or-nothing binary option.

I came to this thread looking for answer to the question what exactly is binary options trading, or binary trading to be precise. But sadly I did not find a single convincing answer. I am interested in knowing binary options.

I recently came across one of the group member, who used to do the binary trading. He said it is pretty straight forward. And there are binary options of being right and wrong. And we can make money if we know how to time the market. It seems like he going in the right direction. I have not much invested my time to learn the binary trading. But it would be pretty mucn fun to learn the system.

Have you learned or tried the binary trading market?
I have not learned or tried binary trading.
I don't even know what it entails. Can you please dip in a little on what binary trading is all about? Is it just like forex trading or crypto??

I have an account with binary trading option and have heard a lot about them since I have been into this business.
I still have to use their platform to learn more and earn more.
Although exness trading, IQ option and other more are still alternative.

I have not try binary trading before but I've heard of it. I heard some friends discussing it sometimes ago and I love to be a part of it. But when I went to read about the risk of doing it, I keep my money till I have more to start doing it, when I've seen their success stories.

Binary trading is not really popular over here so I don't really know if people are really engaging in this type of trading as I see , the most popular one is just the cryptocurrency trading that a lot of people will have an understanding about.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back