Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was checking out various markets, and noticed that Binance has it's own coin with some reasonable pricing. You can find the price 26 dollars for the coin as of today. And things may go up and down depending on the market. It seems like Binance coin is worth investing into.

Have you purchased Binance coin? Or interested in APY based investment into Binance coin?

I was checking out various markets, and noticed that Binance has it's own coin with some reasonable pricing. You can find the price 26 dollars for the coin as of today. And things may go up and down depending on the market. It seems like Binance coin is worth investing into.

Have you purchased Binance coin? Or interested in APY based investment into Binance coin?
If it is $26 , it means it fell. As at yesterday it was at $30.
Binance coin is a good coin to invest in . I currently have a little amount on it

Binance Coin has seen massive growth in interest throughout the years. Several rounds of token burn events have appreciated BNB price and pushed it up as one of the top-10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. BNB can be traded in over 300 trading pairs across 120 exchanges tracked.

This is the first time that i am hearing of Binance coin. The price is quite high for a new Cryptocurrency and I am so tempted to want to invest in this coin but I will do my due diligence before I invest in this coin.

Guns are not the business of the day so many questions on University and Hardy clean the burners on but what one has to do in this dependency business is to split to your office did not just put all your eggs in one basket as the going down of 1 to the first power make you turn into something more I imagined.

Binance coin is really a good project to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. As at this point in time BNB is now around $350 and that is really a good pump on the coin from binance

I knew about BNB coin when I started using Binance exchange. I remember once Binance was hearing towards $1000 mark but these days it is just around $300 What a fall.

I knew about BNB coin when I started using Binance exchange. I remember once Binance was hearing towards $1000 mark but these days it is just around $300 What a fall.
Yeah , the dip was followed by the fall in the cryptocurrency market. However there are signs that the coin will rise back to it's former glory in coming days .

I think when it was $26 then , I think it had a very huge bullish movement in price that took the coin to $600 , before it starts falling again ,I still see the coin as been profitable

Binance coin has seen considerable growth over the year and is a good pointer for the fact that exchange based tokens are going to see a massive pump ever since.

I have invested in this coin before and i think that the value of this coin will continue to rise as well because there is a lot of people that are using that exchange and in turn buying the coin too.

The thread poster as at November 2020 mentioned that the binance coin is $26 and the coin is seen to have grown over $400. You could see the power in the holding of the coin for a reasonable long period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back