What's new

NEWS Binance Coin (BNB) Price Prediction 2025-2030: How likely really is $3k by 2030?

BNB is just around $269 now but I don't see it reaching $3k by 2030. It has not really been going up like that again and it seems as if it's reaching is peak. I still see ethereum going up higher instead of bnb

If you are looking at the tokenomics you will know that ever reaching 3k is going to be a very long walk and they must have to implement some very big burning mechanisms before they are going to have a chance.

It is not easy, but I believe that if I have the funds, that is what I will consider doing. As I understand it, the market is down, but now is the best time to invest in good coins. Which one do you intend to invest in?

The coin is really a potential coin. From my observation I think it's quite possible to see it at that price, it might be more it might even be more higher than that , it depends on how the market will lead.

We believe that BNB coin will reach $3,000 in the future, but not in 2030. It is very difficult to predict the value of crypto coins, but by analyzing historical data, it is easy to infer that BNB coin has great potential to reach. That he is at the $3,000 mark or above.
Read more: Binance Coin (BNB) Price Prediction 2025-2030: How likely is it to reach $3,000 by 2030? | | Bizdustry - Online Money Making Forum
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Post today and talk finance with like-minded people. Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

If you are looking at the tokenomics you will know that ever reaching 3k is going to be a very long walk and they must have to implement some very big burning mechanisms before they are going to have a chance.
It may not be possible as I have also come to understand because the price of cryptocurrency are not always stable for once , its goes up and down making it's difficult for certain coins to reach its predicted price on time .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back