Biggest Complaint About Your Host?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the biggest complaint you have about your current host? Or how about a past host that you could no longer tolerate and had to leave for something that suited your business better? At what point do you leave your host, what's that breaking point?

The one I had before was simply too expensive. Well, a big problem is cPanel. The cPanel stuff is expensive.

That would be reliability for me.
I have been using the shared hosting in GoDaddy and I have already upgraded it to the highest level from economy level. Yet, we get the service 503 unavailable, error message a lot. I can always opt for a dedicated hosting but it doesn't make any sense for a forum, having just 10 active users.

For the spam, I have already modified my DNS pointers to Cloudflare and I have been using spam prevention plugins as well. I am not sure how it's getting so much traffic. Our host support isn't good and they wouldn't give me the exact issue cause.

The very first host I went on, that wasn't your typical top 10 host, was one that was ran by just a couple of people. The biggest complaint I had about that host, was that you couldn't push your domain to a different provider, unless you were paying for their most expensive server plan. Hey, I purchased it, just because I purchased it at your little host, doesn't mean I have to be forced to stay there, if I want to keep the domain active, without letting it go, in order get it over onto a different provider.

The host went out of business, within a year or so after I had left them, because of how they just ran everything. Heck, they even would block my IP, and other peoples' IP's for extended periods of time from both the host, and their domains, if he thought he could get away with it; he then would give the excuse of "your IP isn't blocked, so I don't know why you are mad at us" excuse, when the IP was unblocked, in order to attempt to try to get more money out of the people, by making them think they had to upgrade their hosting plan to not have issues.

I use namecheap, and I don't have any complains, not even a minor ones. I am satisfied with the pricing, I am satisfied with their support system, I am satisfied with their service. They offer discounts even for renewal, they offer free ssl for the first year. I have 30 domains and hosting with namecheap.

Our company's first hosting often had a downtime for an hour or so. That is not good for the website especially that our website was new at that time. We had to transfer to another hosting provider. I discovered that the website contractor (they did the design) got a cheap contract for hosting but they charge our company for a higher amount. Anyway, when we transferred there was no downtime but the access gets slow during peak hours from 2 pm up to night time. Oh well, they want us to upgrade the hosting package. Okay, that's money again.

Our company's first hosting often had a downtime for an hour or so. That is not good for the website especially that our website was new at that time. We had to transfer to another hosting provider. I discovered that the website contractor (they did the design) got a cheap contract for hosting but they charge our company for a higher amount. Anyway, when we transferred there was no downtime but the access gets slow during peak hours from 2 pm up to night time. Oh well, they want us to upgrade the hosting package. Okay, that's money again.
The most common complaints related to shared web hosting arise because of the disadvantages or drawbacks of this type of plan for your business. If you are facing too many complaints from your staff, it is a sign that you should either change your web host or upgrade to a VPS or dedicated hosting plan.

Airbnb complaints are universal as when it comes to Airbnb, and there’s not much middle ground. People love it or they hate it.
Whether you are a traveller, a host or a neighbour, the problems are varied, and you should know the best way to deal with some of the most common Airbnb complaints.

The biggest problem about hosting PLATFORMs is web page speed and security certificate. There are some domain and hosting platform that sells hosting platform to you with SSL certificate and will never include the SSL certificate to your package after you must have make payment. So that's my problems with them.

I use namecheap, and I don't have any complains, not even a minor ones. I am satisfied with the pricing, I am satisfied with their support system, I am satisfied with their service. They offer discounts even for renewal, they offer free ssl for the first year. I have 30 domains and hosting with namecheap.

I agree. There is nothing to complain about namecheap. Their hosting is cheap yet give 99.99 percent uptime. They even give discount codes for domain and hosting renewals. The only complain I have is why not give SSL free for life time (as long as we are hosting with them), a lot of companies are giving SSL foreever free.

The current host of my website is absolutely fantastic so I don't have any complaint about my website host. What most people don't understand is that they need to have a reliable website host to avoid bad hosting services for their website.

I am not using any hosting service because I do not have a website. However, before I buy hosting I will do a lot of research so that I do not have to repent later.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back