What's new

Big Rewards Review: Legit or Scam

Sometimes they scammers are very difficult to detect, until one has fallen in their trap before knowing that they were actually scammers.
There no doubt of that sir , that's why we should share information and help each others as we can for not falling on their traps , we can upset them for sure .

There no doubt of that sir , that's why we should share information and help each others as we can for not falling on their traps , we can upset them for sure .
That's actually another point for knowing which is which because once one ask questions on different platforms to know which is legit or scam,they person will definitely get answers.

Big Rewards is a new rewards application which was updated on 28 October 2020.

How to earn?
Users must collect coins to be able to exchange them for real money. Here's how.
- Fortune whell (Spin)
- Scartch Cards
- Fortune Number (guess numbers)
- Refer

The minimum withdrawal is 2700 coins or $ 5 worth. (Payment is sent every 30th of every month).

Click here to try it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supermobileapps.bigrewards
I know this is a new application and there's no harm in trying but I don't really join a sites where I cant see a payment proof to show the authenticity of the site, i have enough sites and most of them are not paying.

I have tried a lot of reward apps in the past, sadly I have never received payment from any reward apps. I was never able to reach payment threshold.

That's actually another point for knowing which is which because once one ask questions on different platforms to know which is legit or scam,they person will definitely get answers.
Yes forums help us a lot to get accurate information about different sites , so we should contribute on forums and check different threads before joining a site .

I wished also that as you were going about advertising this platform that you would have as well shown us how much you have been able to finally withdraw from the platform before telling us to join

Yes forums help us a lot to get accurate information about different sites , so we should contribute on forums and check different threads before joining a site .
That's absolutely correct, that's why before a person should join a forum,they should ask questions and it should be directed to a large audience.

The main reason I don't venture into all these platforms is because they are time consuming. Some can allow you earn some cool cash while some don't.

The coins collected are they sent directly to your personal wallet or do yiu have to reach a minimum amount before you can collect them?

Please trust me and mark this site as a scam , this app was paying in short time but suddenly it turned a scam so don't waste your time as I did .

Have you withdrawn from this platform, because I know that these kind of programs are usually difficult to earn something meaningful from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back