What's new

Big Rewards Review: Legit or Scam

All the reviews am seeing are not encouraging and it seems to me as ascam site. So we all should take note of this sites.
Post automatically merged:

All the reviews does shows that the site I s scam so please let's take note and try to stay away from sites like this they tends to take away our hard earned money.

All the reviews am seeing are not encouraging and it seems to me as ascam site. So we all should take note of this sites.
Post automatically merged:

All the reviews does shows that the site I s scam so please let's take note and try to stay away from sites like this they tends to take away our hard earned money.
That's right; the app doesn't have a good reputation from its members. It's not motivating to work on it anymore.

Thanks so much seeing this also I think people should be told about this so they won't fall a vitcim thinking it's a application that pays when it definitely doesn't work again

When I see a post like this I was hoping to see the payment prove as well, before I could now take a further step on joining the site as well.
Big Rewards is a new rewards application which was updated on 28 October 2020.

How to earn?
Users must collect coins to be able to exchange them for real money. Here's how.
- Fortune whell (Spin)
- Scartch Cards
- Fortune Number (guess numbers)
- Refer

The minimum withdrawal is 2700 coins or $ 5 worth. (Payment is sent every 30th of every month).

Click here to try it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supermobileapps.bigrewards

I confirm that it is a scam I already reached 15 $ , I asked for withdrawal and no payment , I contacted the support and no reply , really it wasted a lot of my time .

Big reward site is a new site that is similar to comment and being paid. But I have not subscribed to the site I just got to know about the site this morning.
It is good that you don't join this site cause it is a waste of time , this thread should be marked as a scam cause this site stop to pay for more six mounths .

Concerning big reward reviews if it is a scam or legit. Well, I haven't tried it or heard of it before but seems like the comments of people here concerning the platform is okay and satisfactory just that it might not pay as expected and might later turn out to be a scam

Concerning big reward reviews if it is a scam or legit. Well, I haven't tried it or heard of it before but seems like the comments of people here concerning the platform is okay and satisfactory just that it might not pay as expected and might later turn out to be a scam
Big rewards is a scam it is up to you to believe or not , personnaly I have bitter experience with them just go up and read my previous posts about it .

Big Rewards is a new rewards application which was updated on 28 October 2020.

How to earn?
Users must collect coins to be able to exchange them for real money. Here's how.
- Fortune whell (Spin)
- Scartch Cards
- Fortune Number (guess numbers)
- Refer

The minimum withdrawal is 2700 coins or $ 5 worth. (Payment is sent every 30th of every month).

Click here to try it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supermobileapps.bigrewards
I just check it out it seems nice and legit but observing it first

To work for a whole month just to receive a token of five dollars is not worth it for me,the amount is too small. At least with bizdustry that can be achieved in a week.
It is low paying and scam too , the site was legit last year but have stopped to pay now , it is better to not waste time on play store apps 99% are scam .

It is low paying and scam too , the site was legit last year but have stopped to pay now , it is better to not waste time on play store apps 99% are scam .
Thanks for the info, so many scammers everywhere pretending to be legit at first by paying their employees incentives after awhile the stop but gain from the employees, which is unfair.

Thanks for the info, so many scammers everywhere pretending to be legit at first by paying their employees incentives after awhile the stop but gain from the employees, which is unfair.
Yes that's right , Internet and real life are same , exploiters everywhere , you made a tremendous effort then you get pennies or get nothing so we should find a solution .

What do you think? I think if we are serious about collecting coins. Before the 30th of this month. Of course you can collect 2700 coins.
I would have also loved it if you had told us how long it took for you to reach the withdrawal threshold on this platform, that is of you have actually withdrawn from it yourself

Yes that's right , Internet and real life are same , exploiters everywhere , you made a tremendous effort then you get pennies or get nothing so we should find a solution .
Sometimes they scammers are very difficult to detect, until one has fallen in their trap before knowing that they were actually scammers.

There are so many applications like this out there. I always get discourage with the way they pay faucet. The payment is too low compare the stress the users undergo using these applications.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back