What's new

Big Rewards Review: Legit or Scam

No I was thinking that will pay me causr it is new but I was wrong , don't make same mistake with me .

This is not a lucky app. The results you get there are in accordance with your work there. The more active you are. The more you get.
Yes I know ,I mean ,sometimes we spin wheel to expect to get big reward . This is based on luck. And yes ,on every sites , consistency is needed to get good results

Yes I know ,I mean ,sometimes we spin wheel to expect to get big reward . This is based on luck. And yes ,on every sites , consistency is needed to get good results
You are right. Installing a lot of rewarding apps on the phone will be very difficult to do all of them. Even knowing it pays. Boredom always accompanies me.

I will try right now :) At the first impression it's a good app
But sorry. I can't provide proof of payment from this application. Give your feedback after trying it. Leave if you think this is a scam and scam. Your experience may be more than mine. So you can see and find out a scam application or pay.

You are right. Installing a lot of rewarding apps on the phone will be very difficult to do all of them. Even knowing it pays. Boredom always accompanies me.
So that why we should focus only on the high paying ones , we cannot stay in the app that pay us 1$ a mounth for our effort .

So that why we should focus only on the high paying ones , we cannot stay in the app that pay us 1$ a mounth for our effort .
The reality is like that. Sites or apps that provide big rewards will be more desirable or sought after. In fact, it is not uncommon for those who do not understand about rewards sites or applications to be cheated by scam sites that offer huge rewards with a very easy task. So the most important thing besides the big reward is the status of the application or site. Paying or not.

So we should do research before join sites , comparing between them also is a good idea and choose those that suit our interest and the effort made .

So we should do research before join sites , comparing between them also is a good idea and choose those that suit our interest and the effort made .
Of course. That's a thing to do to find out. But if you like something new. You can play it first. If you get paid. You can share it. Or you can create a thread and ask for a review of this forum. That's fine and gets a lot of information.

Of course. That's a thing to do to find out. But if you like something new. You can play it first. If you get paid. You can share it. Or you can create a thread and ask for a review of this forum. That's fine and gets a lot of information.
Yes that's a good idea , we should try from time to time new apps but only those which has a low minimum cash out .

have you really been paid using the app? i'm curious as they are thousands of fake apps out there and they end up wasting your time, but if its a nice app. then its worth it.

I'd have given this a try but I'm not that good with referral stuff
Share it on the Facebook group, free or paid forums. You can also share it with those closest to you or people you know. Provide interesting information to make them interested.

Thanks for the update, 20 or 30 dollar in a month is not bad, at least one can buy data and pay some bills with it, am going to download the app right away and check em out I wish they will continue paying their users so as to maintain their prestige.

I just downloaded the app but is not working well on my mobile phone and I think a comprehensive guide should be posted about the platform just convince more people who wants to join the platform. And again a payment proof should be added to the comprehensive guide.

I just downloaded the app but is not working well on my mobile phone and I think a comprehensive guide should be posted about the platform just convince more people who wants to join the platform. And again a payment proof should be added to the comprehensive guide.
Don't waste your time at this app , this app is a scam , jist seek another app that deserve the effort made on it or it is better to work on sites cause the majority of apps are scam and don't worthy , good luck !

Seems like a nice application but usually this type of applications pay very low and it takes a couple months to reach minimum withdrawal. And by that time they go scam. How long do you think it would take to reach minimum withdrawal here?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back