Big Rewards Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Big Rewards is a new rewards application which was updated on 28 October 2020.

How to earn?
Users must collect coins to be able to exchange them for real money. Here's how.
- Fortune whell (Spin)
- Scartch Cards
- Fortune Number (guess numbers)
- Refer

The minimum withdrawal is 2700 coins or $ 5 worth. (Payment is sent every 30th of every month).

Click here to try it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supermobileapps.bigrewards

I installed it now, I think it is valid in all countries. let's see what the application can do :D

I installed it now, I think it is valid in all countries. let's see what the application can do :D
What do you think? I think if we are serious about collecting coins. Before the 30th of this month. Of course you can collect 2700 coins.

I will try it immediately if it is indeed easy enough to collect points I will continue it if collecting old coins I will leave it.
You can try it right away. Also share your experience here so that forum members get your latest information. Much better responses.

No harm in trying. But it seems credible but has limitations. As it allowed only in some countries. You can all's well email the customer service.

Seems like a nice application but usually this type of applications pay very low and it takes a couple months to reach minimum withdrawal. And by that time they go scam. How long do you think it would take to reach minimum withdrawal here?

Okay, I'll share my experience later if I've tried the application
We look forward to hearing from you. Information from me is not enough to prove this application.
No harm in trying. But it seems credible but has limitations. As it allowed only in some countries. You can all's well email the customer service.
Have you tried downloading it and does it not exist in your country?
Seems like a nice application but usually this type of applications pay very low and it takes a couple months to reach minimum withdrawal. And by that time they go scam. How long do you think it would take to reach minimum withdrawal here?
Look at the description of the thread first before posting. The minimum withdrawal is 2700 coins/$5.

We look forward to hearing from you. Information from me is not enough to prove this application.

Have you tried downloading it and does it not exist in your country?

Look at the description of the thread first before posting. The minimum withdrawal is 2700 coins/$5.
Let's try together to be able to share experiences and conclude whether the application's mission is easy and really legitimate

Let's try together to be able to share experiences and conclude whether the application's mission is easy and really legitimate
The task is very easy. It's just that dividing the hard time between working on the application and the forum.

Big Rewards is a new rewards application which was updated on 28 October 2020.

How to earn?
Users must collect coins to be able to exchange them for real money. Here's how.
- Fortune whell (Spin)
- Scartch Cards
- Fortune Number (guess numbers)
- Refer

The minimum withdrawal is 2700 coins or $ 5 worth. (Payment is sent every 30th of every month).

Click here to try it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supermobileapps.bigrewards
Personally, I am not interested in such type of app which is based of fortune. Because only lucky people get the good reward for using this type of app

Personally, I am not interested in such type of app which is based of fortune. Because only lucky people get the good reward for using this type of app
This is not a lucky app. The results you get there are in accordance with your work there. The more active you are. The more you get.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back