What's new

Beware of Cheap Traffic

Cheap traffic is never a good source of traffic for any online site with long term vision of serving people a particular service. Traffic from these cheap place affects the site's ratings and might cause much harm to the site when user ratings keeps becoming bad.

Yeah that's right, it's of no good instead of that you can Be partaking in Forums, you are presenting your url to any individual who is perusing your post. For instance, on the off chance that you give website architecture administration, you should be more dynamic in the website composition part of the gathering since you realize that the individuals who are perusing your post are individuals who are keen on website composition. The Clicks from these individuals are typically more important than clicks from some other everyone in the world. I would suggest utilizing just one Link in your mark to dodge disarray. A few people use alot of connections in their mark for SEO purposes and that really crushes the entire thought of getting quality traffic.

Buying products form traffic sellers can be dangerous sometimes, because you do not get to check the product properly as you are in a moving vehicle. It not advisable for anyone to buy cheap products from traffic sellers especially electronics or digital gargets, most of them sell fake products and you do not get what you pay for .

When it comes to traffic my take is a self-supporting activity to gain more traffic for your website. Social media is one good platform to promote your website particularly the new contents. You can also create a Facebook Page for the purpose of your website promotion that followers of your Page can get updated with the new contents of your website. For the SEO activity, just upload frequently original contents and tag the new web page with keywords directly related to the content that you are uploading. That will do instead of buying cheap traffic.

You are absolutely correct. Fake traffic are the fastest way to make your website dormant.

Fake traffic are there as a result of persons who are just interesting in their pay than the participating in your website.

Cheap traffic does not bring quality traffic to your website. It is just a waste of money to buy cheap traffic to your website. Examples of such cheap traffic is bot traffic. This can cause more harm to your website than good. It can attracts ban for your website if it runs on AdSense program and other Paids ads networks. You will reap a good rewards if you work on driving quality traffic to your website in the long haul.

If yoi are a serious marketer, you should never consider buying traffic. Paid traffic, whether it is cheap or expensive, never works if your primary aim is to drive sales or generate revenue. Consider advertising through facebook or adwords, or any aocial media or advertising network of your choice.

Free traffic's has alot of disadvantage but free traffic is actually the best compared to paid traffic, paid traffic actually does not stay in a website, they mostly leave that website when they visit, this is because they were paid for it but free traffic were attracted to the website for a reason and they mostly stays in the website.

My advice for you is, don't buy any traffic because they are all fake(no matter what the person selling it tells you). Also, google can spot that millions of miles away. It would end up getting you ban for life. You would be lucky if they don't sue you.

New website owners and bloggers are so desperate to drive traffic on their site that when they see something like 10K visits on your site for $1, they hurriedly purchase the traffic. Well you can get traffic to your site even when you use the services like these but you must know one thing, these people are using software to send fake traffic to your site. This traffic does not work in terms of revenue generation and most cases you can be banned by your advertisers.

The bad thing about it is that memberships and contributions can be a source of regular revenue, but they can also be short-term or even once-off products, and there are even some individuals who can be your supervisors, but they can also expect special revenue.

What you have said is the absolute true. If the traffic source looks just too good to be true then it probably is. This free traffics can be seen as spam traffics and can last just for the meantime before your website goes back to its normal form and as such you should always go for organic traffic.

The thing about fake traffic is that a lot of these search engines have developed means to be able to spot out fake and one way traffic or those that are constantly from a particular IP so anyone that purchases fake traffic is only shooting himself in the leg.

Cheap pop-under traffic etc.. are solely for suckers. It should be illegal. Well, there is some debate in that - because people have brains and are adults. Nonetheless, though, this surely preys on the weak, but I suppose you have to fall before you learn.

Even having cheap traffic, it doesn't helps to make money as they are just bots or user who visit your website from automate web surfing so they have no interest in your website. It is only good if you want to sell and shows as decent traffic numbers.

"If it's too good to be true, it probably is.". Who has heard that before? Anyway, the only good types of traffic are from the main companies like Facebook, Google etc. - and even with those, there is massive danger if you don't know what you're doing!

Anyway, the lure of cheap traffic is simply the fact that website owners sometimes cannot afford the prices of major companies and/or they are just looking for something "way easier".

O.K., why might this traffic be trash? Well, some could very well be bots, not even human. :oops: In another case, the source of the traffic is very "forced"(as in a pop-under). In other cases, as I suspect, the "forced stuff" could be fixed to where it seems like people really went there when maybe they were just trying to get away from the ad ASAP.
Most of the was crap traffic are easy to noticed nowadays , because they will give you an eye catching and a mouth watering offer that even you thinking about it will have to think twice about the authenticity .

Yeah, there might be cheap traffic generation in some site, but if you're a guru when it comes to analysing traffic counts and how to discover a site that generates lots of traffic. Then you shouldn't be surprise to see this kind of weak and cheap traffic counts. You can view sites with lots traffic through, Alexa site ranking, to determine the volume of traffic generation of sites. This is only applicable to U.S website.

If you ask me, then I will tell you that it does not matter if the traffic is cheap or expensive. Buying traffic is never a really great idea at all. I am not in favour of using traffic exchange either.

If you ask me, then I will tell you that it does not matter if the traffic is cheap or expensive. Buying traffic is never a really great idea at all. I am not in favour of using traffic exchange either.
It does not really make sense when having a website. The most important thing is for us to meet up to the demands of people as this will help increase traffic which can bring in people naturally to our website without us having to buy it.

It does not really make sense when having a website. The most important thing is for us to meet up to the demands of people as this will help increase traffic which can bring in people naturally to our website without us having to buy it.

Unfortunately, the issue is that it is not that easy to get traffic except by working hard. This is where many website owners usually refrain to work hard. They end up buying traffic and they get banned by the advertising network.

Pay per click websites offer cheap traffic but unproductive ones. They provide low to zero results compared to traffic that was gained organically. That's what I've learned so far.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back