What's new

Beware of Cheap Traffic

If you ask me, then I will tell you that it does not matter if the traffic is cheap or expensive. Buying traffic is never a really great idea at all. I am not in favour of using traffic exchange either.
It is never a great idea to me as I also see it in the point of view of other people. Normally we should be working in every possible means legitimately to have a natural and free flow of traffic to your blog or forums.

Content is important on any website. If we present our content in an attractive way, then automatically users visit our site. This is genuine traffic. If someone sends traffic in the wrong way, like bots or paid users, I don't think this traffic is useful for any site.

Cheap traffic can actually be very intoxicating but then you have to be very careful with how you are using it because there is going to be a time in which it is going to drain out.

It is never a great idea to me as I also see it in the point of view of other people. Normally we should be working in every possible means legitimately to have a natural and free flow of traffic to your blog or forums.

Many people also use Traffic exchange in order to gain traffic. They tend to exchange traffic and it is done in a really easy manner: you visit someone's else's site and in return they will also visit your site. However, I am not in favour of this kind of traffic as well if you ask me.

A lot of the lowest-costs traffic generators out there use software to throw hits at your site, which is completely valueless to you. Others use clickfarms in third world countries, which may be real people, but cause other issues. Some use broad, untargeted ads that pull in a lot of traffic, but that traffic isn’t all that interested. It will at least convert, at a low rate, but not much more.

A lot of people need to understand that there are some kind of traffic that might be good for your website right now for awareness but then in the distance time it is going to be completely dangerous to you.

Many people also use Traffic exchange in order to gain traffic. They tend to exchange traffic and it is done in a really easy manner: you visit someone's else's site and in return they will also visit your site. However, I am not in favour of this kind of traffic as well if you ask me.
So many of these strategy are what I personally did not understand. That means you will be visiting up to thousands of website just to get thousands of people into your own personal platform too. This is not easy

So many of these strategy are what I personally did not understand. That means you will be visiting up to thousands of website just to get thousands of people into your own personal platform too. This is not easy

Yes, many people usually do that. You have to visit a huge amount of sites in order to get the traffic back to your website. It is a good way to generate impressions.

Yes, many people usually do that. You have to visit a huge amount of sites in order to get the traffic back to your website. It is a good way to generate impressions.
As long as it wouldn't be stressful because I was just imagining a situation that you have to visits thousands of website. I don't really know how they organise it for people to generate income from such arrangement sha

As long as it wouldn't be stressful because I was just imagining a situation that you have to visits thousands of website. I don't really know how they organise it for people to generate income from such arrangement sha

I guess that visiting so many websites in a day could be really stressing and cause exhaustion. I think that people could visit such amount of sites in different hours of the day in order to avoid getting overburdened.

I guess that visiting so many websites in a day could be really stressing and cause exhaustion. I think that people could visit such amount of sites in different hours of the day in order to avoid getting overburdened.
Probably , I believe there is some sort of organisation that governs them and help them carry out these activities without getting stress. Some people wouldn't mind to visit 1000 website every day if they are also earning much from their own platform.

Probably , I believe there is some sort of organisation that governs them and help them carry out these activities without getting stress. Some people wouldn't mind to visit 1000 website every day if they are also earning much from their own platform.

Visiting such amount of websites also depends a lot on the speed of your internet connection as well. If you have a high-speed internet connection, then I guess that it will be much easier for you to visit all of these sites.

Visiting such amount of websites also depends a lot on the speed of your internet connection as well. If you have a high-speed internet connection, then I guess that it will be much easier for you to visit all of these sites.
Internet connection may not really be a point of consideration because at least it will be faster, what I will put into consideration is the time I have to spend on each platforms.

Internet connection may not really be a point of consideration because at least it will be faster, what I will put into consideration is the time I have to spend on each platforms.

Well, internet connection is really important for me. I really hate low-speed internet and it consumes time. this means that when I lose time, I also lose money as well.

Well, internet connection is really important for me. I really hate low-speed internet and it consumes time. this means that when I lose time, I also lose money as well.
What I was trying to say is that , as long as you have a good networking company, you may never experience a low internet connection. This only happens to me when the weather is bad and this is always on rare cases. Have you ever experienced a low internet connection before ?

What I was trying to say is that , as long as you have a good networking company, you may never experience a low internet connection. This only happens to me when the weather is bad and this is always on rare cases. Have you ever experienced a low internet connection before ?

I have installed a high-quality internet service with a good router. This is why I rarely experience low-quality service or slow connection. This is much better than slow connection, as slow connection consumes your time.

I have installed a high-quality internet service with a good router. This is why I rarely experience low-quality service or slow connection. This is much better than slow connection, as slow connection consumes your time.
Network provider over here is what determines the quality of your internet speed and also it depends on the city or your location. I won't say I have low internet speed but sometimes it happens but on rare cases.

Network provider over here is what determines the quality of your internet speed and also it depends on the city or your location. I won't say I have low internet speed but sometimes it happens but on rare cases.

Having a slow internet connection is something that most of the people would not want these days. Gone are the days when people use to experience slow internet connection.

Having a slow internet connection is something that most of the people would not want these days. Gone are the days when people use to experience slow internet connection.
I don't have it either but sometimes it happens but on rare cases as I said earlier. Today I even received a text from my network provider that they have improve the quality of their network.

I think it's your fault and nobody else if you fall under fake traffic. I'm sure your phone can't just start pressing itself if you didn't command that. Many people don't just want to work and they only want fast money and they end up being scam

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back