jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
"If it's too good to be true, it probably is.". Who has heard that before? Anyway, the only good types of traffic are from the main companies like Facebook, Google etc. - and even with those, there is massive danger if you don't know what you're doing!

Anyway, the lure of cheap traffic is simply the fact that website owners sometimes cannot afford the prices of major companies and/or they are just looking for something "way easier".

O.K., why might this traffic be trash? Well, some could very well be bots, not even human. :oops: In another case, the source of the traffic is very "forced"(as in a pop-under). In other cases, as I suspect, the "forced stuff" could be fixed to where it seems like people really went there when maybe they were just trying to get away from the ad ASAP.

After being on the internet for as long as I have, it is easy to identify the easy crap traffic sites, over the potential gray area that might fall into either good or cheap, based on traffic sources.

Cheap (crappy) traffic is never the best way to get legit signups for things. I have rarely seen cheap traffic sources turn out to be good sources.

Do you know if being on these bad traffic sites (such as lists) is bad for your SEO? I haven't signed up on any of the sites and probably won't because I'm too busy finding other ways to get my sites out there. I think I do better trying to sign up on Facebook groups and then slowly building relationships and dropping hints at my site or even projects with links.

Cheap pop-under traffic etc.. are solely for suckers. It should be illegal. Well, there is some debate in that - because people have brains and are adults. Nonetheless, though, this surely preys on the weak, but I suppose you have to fall before you learn.

Cheap pop-under traffic etc.. are solely for suckers. It should be illegal. Well, there is some debate in that - because people have brains and are adults. Nonetheless, though, this surely preys on the weak, but I suppose you have to fall before you learn.
Yeah, pop unders are just as annoying as redirect ads. Sure, it gets you money quickly, but it isn't sustainable with long term users.

Yeah, pop unders are just as annoying as redirect ads. Sure, it gets you money quickly, but it isn't sustainable with long term users.
Possibly it could win over industries with extremely hungry members. It would be like marketing to drug addicts. I will that there. O.K., say there was some offer to give away 100 dollar bills - and it was believable. o_O

There are many websites which offer traffic for startup forums and blogs.

I usually wouldn't recommend such traffic. If your content is good then eventually, you will get genuine traffic without too much trouble. Most of the time this cheap traffic is generated by bots and by people who get paid to visit those forums and blogs. I am sure they wouldn't be looking for a website to spend their quality time. So, it's better to stick to usual ad programs like Google Adwords etc.,

Traffic coming via banner ads in mobile apps are notorious for low quality clicks. Sometimes banner ads get in the way (intentionally or non-intentionally) of people’s activity on an app and they accidently click on an ad. It looks great in your reports, but dig a little further into the data and you’ll see that the traffic quality is very poor indeed.

After being on the internet for as long as I have, it is easy to identify the easy crap traffic sites, over the potential gray area that might fall into either good or cheap, based on traffic sources.

Cheap (crappy) traffic is never the best way to get legit signups for things. I have rarely seen cheap traffic sources turn out to be good sources.
Obviously, distinguishing between a fake and real one is quite difficult though. But anybody into marketing and traffic should be able to do it. I can vouch that cos I too can tell which is fake or not.

PTC traffic, share4share and like4like type of the exchanges are always bad. Also those banner ads exchange type of the traffic is useless too. Only traffic that matters is the traffic where customer buys something from you. Just casual random user has no way to call a quality traffic.

I hate such sites. I won't visitba second time.

Some of the owners have really good content, but when you're forced to redirect to another page instead of getting what you came for, it can turn one off.

I also know of a site that places one (1) sentence only on a page, with lots of ads, and forces you to go to the next ad-filled page to read the rest of the story. Horrible as hell.

"If it's too good to be true, it probably is.". Who has heard that before? Anyway, the only good types of traffic are from the main companies like Facebook, Google etc. - and even with those, there is massive danger if you don't know what you're doing!

Anyway, the lure of cheap traffic is simply the fact that website owners sometimes cannot afford the prices of major companies and/or they are just looking for something "way easier".

O.K., why might this traffic be trash? Well, some could very well be bots, not even human. :oops: In another case, the source of the traffic is very "forced"(as in a pop-under). In other cases, as I suspect, the "forced stuff" could be fixed to where it seems like people really went there when maybe they were just trying to get away from the ad ASAP.
Yeah, there might be cheap traffic generation in some site, but if you're a guru when it comes to analysing traffic counts and how to discover a site that generates lots of traffic. Then you shouldn't be surprise to see this kind of weak and cheap traffic counts. You can view sites with lots traffic through, Alexa site ranking, to determine the volume of traffic generation of sites. This is only applicable to U.S website.

Ofcourse, the best way of getting organic traffic is from social media which can be from facebook,twitter, instagram, whatapp etc. Bought traffic even from freelancing sites alot of times are bots which might never be useful.

I dont think i would ever advice anyone to try fake cheap traffic because i know that it can affect the rating of your site when it comes to seo ranking and the person might be ban by adsnetwork

Bot or fake traffic can cause a whole lots of damage to ones website or blog. The best form of traffic a webmaster should depend on is SEO traffic and paid traffic. With these you are good to go to monitize your blog

No, ITS VERY BAD IDEA

Try not to burn through your time and cash on paid traffics, impermanent traffic is pointless. work for manageable traffic

FREE - It's a decent objective, it's the technique of savvy individuals. There is no compelling reason to go through your hard cash to create traffic. In the event that somebody vows to help you direct people to your site, they are deceiving you. might be transitory valuable yet it isn't maintainable.

Use Facebook as Social Media to Advertise Your Website - Create Pages - for Free

Use Pinterest to get more traffic to your site (more pins, more supporter, more traffic) - Free Lifetime

It is good and very important to beware of cheap traffic because there are different kinds of traffic online and we need to be extra ordinary careful
Post automatically merged:

It is good and very important to beware of cheap traffic because there are different kinds of traffic online and we need to be extra ordinary careful about your involvement in d

Last edited:
Its good to have crap traffic sites because to help other traffic online. We need to be careful. We need to crap traffic sites to help in saving time
Post automatically merged:

Its good to have crap traffic sites because to help other traffic online. We need to be careful. We need to crap traffic sites to help in saving time. There are many cheap traffic online and you need to be beware of them and so that you shouldn't be cut in between of it.

Last edited:
I see nothing bad with cheap traffic because it really help we that couldn't afford the expensive traffic because all hands are not the same and moreover cheap traffic helps and while some times it's really better than the expensive traffic

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back