What's new

Between saving money and investing money, which gives more confidence.

Well, I would say that savings gives one confidence. You can vouch that it is the specific amount you saved that you would get in return. Investment would leave you skeptical and you may be doubtful. Although it depends on what you invest in. Investment can give you more or less.

Saving is not always a smart move because at the end of the day, there will be no profits to it. But when you invest it's more like doing a business with it which at the end of the day you get your money and with your profit attached to it.

As for me saving my money gives me more confidence that I really have something some where, that incase of a down fall or rather any urgent matters that requires money I can access it.
Unlike in investing where by you cannot sometimes access your money until the date agree on the signed agreement

There is no risk in saving money provided you have saved on interest-bearing accounts. Your returns are not very great though. Investment is always risky but the return on investment is always great. You need investment as well as savings. While savings will minimize your risks, investment will rgow your wealth

Investing money generally provides more confidence than saving money. When you invest, your money has the potential to grow and generate higher returns, providing a sense of security and financial growth. Saving money, on the other hand, may provide a certain level of security, but it typically doesn't offer the same potential for significant growth or increased confidence in the long run. Investing allows you to take advantage of market opportunities and potentially achieve financial goals more effectively.

Investing money generally provides more confidence than saving money. When you invest, your money has the potential to grow and generate higher returns, providing a sense of security and financial growth. Saving money, on the other hand, may provide a certain level of security, but it typically doesn't offer the same potential for significant growth or increased confidence in the long run. Investing allows you to take advantage of market opportunities and potentially achieve financial goals more effectively.

Well, I must say that investing is definitely a far much better choice for me. This is because when you invest money, you tend to make sure that you are generating more money by the passage of time. Saving money alone will never help you as inflation is increasing at an alarming rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back