What's new

Between real estate investment and stock market, which is more profitable?

To be very affirmative I will solidly support the real estate business over the stock market where things can crash at anytime. Infact there are chances that at the end of investing in this stock one wikl end up losing both the profit and capital initially invested.

There is no one that is not profitable depending on your area of interest and expertise. If you understand the stock market very well, you can invest on it as I have heard many people who claimed that they made money from it but stock market is very complex to understand unlike real estate that any smart person can venture into it.

Both are highly profitable, but i think real estate might be best, based on its stable flow of income. And the value of your property can also increase as well. The stock market is not stable, anything could go wrong at any time.

Both are highly profitable, but i think real estate might be best, based on its stable flow of income. And the value of your property can also increase as well. The stock market is not stable, anything could go wrong at any time.
With profitability I guess the stock can gain more than real estate if the duration is short term. But when it comes to stability and safety of the investment real estate is always the best. In fact, I am aiming to buy a lot in our village but my funds are not enough for now so I am still awaiting the opportunity.

Which investment you make will be determined by your desire. It is real estate for me because of the value stability and the fact that it never decreases in market value. However, the earnings are neither very rapid or high. When it comes to stock investing, you might win the jackpot if you acquire a company at a low price and the market price jumps within a month. However, there is a danger since the market price might fall, as it did in the case of our Pager company's shares. When the cellphone came into play, it was rendered useless.

You can invest on share market even with $50, however, in order to invest in real estate you need to invest a lot of money. In my home country, you need at least $10,000.

You can invest on share market even with $50, however, in order to invest in real estate you need to invest a lot of money. In my home country, you need at least $10,000.
this all depend on individual perspective and also the person who wants to invest in such businesses but to be I prefer real estate business and stock exchange market.

Let me put it this way, for someone who has a lot of money to invest and has other commitments then its real estate but for someone with otherwise then it is stock investing.

Real estate investments can be more work than stocks. ... Owning properties requires much more sweat equity than purchasing stock or stock investments like mutual funds. Real estate is expensive and highly illiquid. Investing in real estate, even when borrowing cash, requires a large upfront investment.

I don't know about investment in stock but I have an idea of investment in real estate and from my little understanding real estate investment is one of the most profitable, but real estate require a reasonable amount of money to start.

How profit is been made in stock market is still a misery to me since the time I have been hearing about stock. Real estate is very lucrative and very straight in it dealings than stock market.

Well for me I would pick real estate over stocks trading anytime any day, the level of risks in stocks is too high compared to the risk associated with real estate

Both of them requires high capital to invest in, even though stock is not as high as that of real estate. But real estate can feed one generation while sick can only make you rich.

On the very long run real estate has proven to be a better alternative. Though some stocks can rival real estate in terms of long term profitability the sheer amount of stocks that suffer dips as time progresses has shown that stock is not the better alternative for long term planning.

For me it's real estate. Stock have the ability to make you lots of profits and also loose a lot of money, but real estate only increases in value.

Both are profitable no doubt but to me , I rather do both too , I invest my profit from estate and invest in stock market

The two of them are profitable it depends on you and where your strength is,if you have built a strong client base you will Market your real estate fast

In my own opinion I think stock market brings and produce more return than real estate depending on the stock and the funds you invest and buy

In my own opinion I think stock market brings and produce more return than real estate depending on the stock and the funds you invest and buy
The return from stock investment is much quicker than the return when you invest your money in real estate. However, you must take note that trading in stocks has a risk that the price may go down tomorrow and you tend to lose value on your holdings. With real estate there is almost no risk of losing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back