What's new

Between real estate investment and stock market, which is more profitable?

Real estate involves selling properties like land and buildings for profit. Stock is a collection of a bundle of shares which is the unit of ownership. The difference is that stock can give you quicker money when sold but real estate gives you a lot.

Both are so profitable but I prefer real estate investment for so many reasons that am going to be stated. Firstly, real estate investment is an fixed asset that always appreciate at all times. It is also a long term investment with lesser risk.

I still prefer real estate. It's appreciative level is higher than the stock and share own. Government decisions as well can also affect the growth and gains of the shares and stocks. Real estate is the better for me if I am to choose.

This is quite an easy one. I would most definitely choose real estate over stocks anytime because for me, the risk is way reduced with real estate and it is also a futuristic venture that can keep yielding for many years.

I'll prefer real estate, there's no business that gives you passive income like real estate and you don't need to be an expert before you can invest in the industry and besides real estate is less Risker than stock trading which requires high expertise to trade successfully on it.

In my own opinion I think real estate is more profitable than the stock market cause first and foremost real estate has little or no risk but the stock market is highly risky and it based on a probability. It could risk and it could not but real estate is very lucrative.

I think the real estate business is fine. On the stock exchange, I think you have a chance of loss, but in real estate, there is no chance of loss at all. Everything is in front of you.You know the market value of the place so the risk of loss is very low that there may be a loss in the market.
Post automatically merged:

I think the real estate business is fine. On the stock exchange, I think you have a chance of loss, but in real estate, there is no chance of loss at all. Everything is in front of you.You know the market value of the place so the risk of loss is very low that there may be a loss in the market.

It is commonly said that the best investment on earth is earth. So driving on that principle the best investment to me is Real Estate. As it is a lifetime investment as against stocks which could rise or fall.

The both are really profitable just that alot of people prefers trading in stock this days as it's less Stressful. Trading in properties or real estate would require networking at some point which alot of people would not like to indulge in. I still give it to trading stocks because that's way cooler

both of them are all profitable depending on how much investment you are putting into them remember most of the investment you are talking about require a huge sum of money if you want to make a huge profit from them all, but if I'm to choose I will go into a real estate investment.

Well I would say it depends tho, but for me I will choose real estate cause the value always keep rising unlike stock marketing values which aren't that stable. Real estate is a long term investment that yields high amount of profit later, stock marketing requires for the investor to have sufficient amount of wisdom about the stocks he is purchasing and sometimes things could go wrong like the stocks dropping

Real Estate is a highly profitable in investment that can last one a lifetime, this sector has made so many millionaires and billionaires in the world. While stock is another good investment platform that can also make a person rich if he knows how to invest in profitable stocks.
The thing is I am having a hard time on deciding for the one I should go for, which one is more profitable on the long run?
Both real estate and stock exchange are investment that are profitable I you are looking go into investing. But in stock market, you have to be active to follow the trend and forecast.

Both real estate and the stockmarket have their place profitable work. Stockmarket work is not for life while real estate is seen for life. This benefits you a lot. Neither the hassle of cheating nor the risk of any kind. No worries if any investment, then of course it is real estate.

Property Investment is More Profitable Because it Has Fewer Risks. In general, a real estate property investment has fewer risks than a stock investment, especially when investing in real estate for the long term. Firstly, since real estate investment properties are physical assets, they will always have value.

Both are profitable it hard to chose between them Investments and business are similar in that both need you to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. The key difference, however, is that in business; you are actively involved in management while in investments, your role is more passive

Both are good source of earnings when you invest wisely.For stock you can invest in it if you know the track record of the firm and their capability on that sector,and you might need to involve a brooker.
But in real estate though huge capital from the onset,it would become a life long revenue generating asset.And land does not depriciate.

Reall estate investment is more profitable and reliable more that stork market, for me I don't really advise anyone to invest in stock market the reason is because stock can vanish in a twinkle of an eye, but landed property or real estate is forever

Investing in the real estate market is by far more profitable and less risky than buying stocks and shares. A real estate property appreciates much better than stocks.

In my country, the investment in real estate is much more profitable, especially if you can get properties In big towns. You make profits in no distant time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back