What's new

Between real estate investment and stock market, which is more profitable?

I think real estate is more profitable than stock market but you can invest in stock market with just $10 but you need at least $5000 to invest in real estate market.

In the long run, I think I'll prefer real estate. Stocks are as well as profitable especially if you consider stocks of companies like Apple and Tesla.
The reason I'll prefer real estate is that the appreciation is only one way - upwards. It's never volatile.

Both real estate investment and stock market investing can be beneficial, depending on the investor's capacity. However, I prefer real estate to the stock market since real estate requires less time than stocks and equities are a long-term investment.

Real estate investment is much better because with real estate there is a certainty that the market is always available and your investment can increase in value overtime.
With stocks, if you can't identify a good stock worth investing into, you might loose your money.

The advantage of real estate over stocks is the increase in value over time. However, the downside is that you have to maintain the property (if it has a structure) and you also have to pay the annual realty tax. With stocks you just wait for the dividends every year and increase in value is also there.

Both of them are profitable, but I would prefer real estate investment because the chances of enduring a loss is much lower in the real estate business. Stock market could go down suddenly and the share market is highly volatile.

Both of them are very good investments. It depends on your passion. If you are more passionate about real estate then go for it but if it's the other way around, go for it also. Both will yield profits.

Between the real estate business and the stock trading one can't say which one is more profitable than the other in some basics. I will only say it only depends on the one you are passionate about.

Both of them are really profitable. It will depend on your knowledge because a lot of money can be made by trading of stock most specially for people that trade with high capital..
Real estate will only offer you profit after a certain period of time but stock trading will be offering you profit on daily basis most especially to expert.

Real estate is far better than stock market if you know what you are doing. A land you buy today can probably worth double of its prize within few years. And again the risks involved in real estate is not really that much when compared to stock market.

Actually between estate and stocks, I will prefer real estate investment to a greater extent because the risk or it level of risk is controllable and it's a life lasting investment uncompare to stocks that can crash anytime.

Investing in the real estate market is by far more profitable and less risky than buying stocks and shares. A real estate property appreciates much better than stocks.
I quite agree with you, because once you have the needed fund to set up a structure,you will almost start earning from that property and again the land upon which the building is situated on will keep appriciating in value as time progreses.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back