What's new

Between real estate investment and stock market, which is more profitable?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Real Estate is a highly profitable in investment that can last one a lifetime, this sector has made so many millionaires and billionaires in the world. While stock is another good investment platform that can also make a person rich if he knows how to invest in profitable stocks.
The thing is I am having a hard time on deciding for the one I should go for, which one is more profitable on the long run?

It depends on your passion which investment you would take. For me it is real estate because of the stability of the value and that it never goes down in the market value. However the earnings are not really that quick and not high either. With stock trading you can hit the jackpot if you buy a stock with low value and within a month the price in the market spikes. However, there is a risk because the market price can also tumble down like what happened to our stocks of a Pager company. It became worthless when the cellphone came to fore.

Stock market is more profitable than housing business, because it gives profit like magic whenever the value of money in the international market rises unsxpectedly.

Real Estate and stock trading are both profitable but will choose real estate over stock trading. Real estate business is a life time investment and it increase in price every year while stock's increase and decrease at the same time

Between real estate and stock market which his more profitable? The real estate is more reliable and good and no risk involved. Stock market is good but not reliable.

Both real estate investment and stocks market are profitable, depending on the capacity of the investor. But for me, I prefer real estate to stock market because real estate doesn't take much time while stocks are long term investment.

Real Estate is a highly profitable in investment that can last one a lifetime, this sector has made so many millionaires and billionaires in the world. While stock is another good investment platform that can also make a person rich if he knows how to invest in profitable stocks.
The thing is I am having a hard time on deciding for the one I should go for, which one is more profitable on the long run?
If you want to invest in a business in which chances of lose are negligible. Try real estate. In this business you buy and sell houses. Stocks market may fall to low level so lose is also associated. Conclusion is that real estate is better.

It depends on what you wanna venture into, if you are an expert about stock trading, buying at the right time and selling at the right time too. Trading g on stock is just like any other trading, so similar. Real estate investment is very much less_ risky, if you invest your time on it, profit ticks faster.

Real estate investment is much better because with real estate there is a certainty that the market is always available and your investment can increase in value overtime.
With stocks, if you can't identify a good stock worth investing into, you might loose your money.

Real estate is a very profitable investment/business and it is very lucrative also it’s more better than stock market in real estate you get your money without stress but stock market involves risk so I would conclude that real estate is better

It depends on what you are most interested in. By the way, this real estate business is very strong and rich and there are many people who have become millionaires and millionaires nowadays just by doing this business because there is a lot of money in it. And it's a good business and I think real estate business is better and more classical.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on what you are most interested in. By the way, this real estate business is very strong and rich and there are many people who have become millionaires and millionaires nowadays just by doing this business because there is a lot of money in it. And it's a good business and I think real estate business is better and more classical.

I prefer real estate business than stock exchange market because I see real estate as more profitable then the stock exchange market and I believe that and understand real estate business more than the stock exchange market, you have to invest in business you understand more, I understand real estate business.

Between the two business, I think real estate is more profitable than stock market, considering to invest in real estate has a highly demanding profitable than stock market business, real estate is long term investment with great benefits.

Well it is hard to say which one between both trades is highly profitable because people have made billions and millions from both trades. So to say definitively that one is more profitable than the other seems overreaching, however I wouldst real estate is safer and less risk prone than the stock market.

base on my own decision,i will subscribe to real estate rather than stock market because with teal estate you can never be wrong and it does not depreciate while stock market can fall anytime

Both real estate and stock exchange are great ways to invest and earn a reasonable returns. However, both has advantages and turn offs. For long term investments purpose, I’d prefer real estate. The reason for my decision is based on two criteria; risk and annual returns. The risks involved in real estate is minimal and can be easily managed. Also the annual ROI real estates is mostly higher than the dividends a stock will generate. For short terms investment purposes, I’ll prefer stock exchange. Though its risk is very high but trading stocks can earn you quick money

It all depends on how knowledgeable you are on either field, so you should pick the one you have more knowledge about. Real estate to some extent has little or no risk, so if you want a safe and profitable investment I would advise you go for real estate

I believe that the profitability of Real Estate in the long term can be capitalized, with little or no risk. In the case of the stock market, there is always a latent risk aside you must have sufficient knowledge to make such investment. For that reason, I vote for the real estate business
Post automatically merged:

I believe that the profitability of Real Estate in the long term can be capitalized, with little or no risk. In the case of the stock market, there is always a latent risk aside you must have sufficient knowledge to make such investment. For that reason, I vote for the real estate business

For me it's the real estate, because the value of it is increasing. Unlike, stock there are no assurance that your money will increase though there are possibilities but real estate is the best for me if you want to grow your money.

both are profitable
There are three types of real estate markets you can find yourself in locally: a buyer's market, a seller's market, or a balanced market. The exact market you're in should inform your approach as you choose investments, make offers, and negotiate deals.

Reality is that realtor is (north america) a person or business that sells or leases out real estate, acting as an agent for the property owner while realty is real estate; a piece of real property; land.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back