What's new

Between Car Hiring and Logistics Business which is Less Vulnerable?

Well, the two form of business are very good and profitable. depending on the location each has an advantage of it operation. but I will prefer the logistics. even though it high cost of maintenance but it's more or less riskier than that the car hiring.

I have worked in a haulage & logistics company before in 2019. Although I was their maintenance engineer but I have some adminstrative experience then too. Honestly, there's money in logistics business and they are less vulnerable.

First you has to make certain research and calculation on which will be more profitable, reliable, less stressful and runs or people patronise around the environment or area

I recommend that he prefer logistics as the successful forward-looking and reverse-looking flow of products and services origin to the recipient became more relevant these days. This means that logistics has an effect on the shipping of products and how soon they can reach the customer and thereby once again make other enterprises competitive.

I personally think that logistic business is less risky. At the same time, I doubt that your brother can have much money in the future for that investement. But who knows..depends on a company too.

There's no business that's without risk but i feel the logistics business will be better because the person who will be delivering goods will be a trusted employee unlike in car hiring business where you may not know anything about the people you are lending the car.

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
between car hiring and logistics business, i think the logistics business should be his pick.
It is the less vulnerable one, possible losses are minimal compared to car hiring business.
A lot of people who have invested in car hiring business have run major losses.

My brother has gathered about $1500 and he is quite ready to invest in the transportation business. He is considering both a car hiring business and a logistics venture. The Logistics company would involve the use of a motorcycle to deliver goods to clients and customers. The bike would be manned by the rider for all parcel delivery with a charge depending on the location. While the car hire will be about giving vehicle out to those who would want to rent and use for a day or more.

My brother is particularly interested in the business that would be less risky to do. He wants to know the less vulnerable business among the two. Which do you think pose lesser risk to theft?
Your brother should go for the logistics business, it is less risky than the car hiring business. I think it is very profitable business as not too much losses can be incurred.

In my suggestion, a logistic chain would be less vulnerable and more preffered to car hiring because one can enter into agreement with dispatch riders and train them and reduce crash but car hiring, some may want to default.

Logistics management in the car rental business involves short-term decisions about the transportation and deployment of cars with regard to optimizing fleet utilization while maintaining a high service level. We model and solve this problem by means of minimum cost network flow optimization under consideration of essential practical needs such as multi-period planning, a country-wide network, customized transportation relations, fleeting and defleeting, and car groups with partial substitutability. Experiments were conducted on substantial real-world data, using a simulation model to assess optimization results for different scenarios. The results indicate that the propose

But has its s own ups and down but I think logistic with proper monitoring is the best and less risky. But it takes a lot of effort and only trusted people must be brought together for this to be achieved
Cat hire too can be less risky in a well structured and developed countries but risky business in underdeveloped or developing countries
I would also advise logistic too but starting a logistics business would require a higher sum of capital than a car hire as a logistic company would require more cars so it depends on the person's pocket.

Both car hiring and the logistics are good businesses but also very dangerous because you should be able to manage it properly, and you must have a good knowledge about it so that you won't lose your money.

Every business has its advantages and disadvantages. Car hiring business is more vulnerable because if you happen to hire a car to someone and it is involved in an accident then you may incur a lot of losses. If you are into this kind of business I will advise you to go into insurance. Insurance premiums can help reduce the amount of risks involved.

All of this things just need the proper planning sincerely as long as life is concern I will go for taxi hiring,this will be so dependent on what we need

If I where you the car hiring business is the best business which anyone can do so I think that car hiring is the best business for me as of now.
And I also think that when you hire a car you will need to pay some money for that kind of service.

But starting this business will definately cost you alot of money lets say $5000

You know most of the part of business involves taking risk but on my part, I will suggest the less risk or the ess vulnerable to theft to be the motorcycle so I try car because a motorcycle can easily be stolen.

For me I think that in the business feild the right business for you to invest with is the logistic business because its less expensive but for the car hiring business you will need to spend alot of money to do just that from renting space and others things

One thing we have to understand is that there are no business that does not have a form of risk factor in it,but the thing about logistics is that you must be passionate about it,and then understand how the terrrian is in terms of your customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back