What's new

Between being rich and being wealthy

Been rich and wealthy are two different things ,when you rich there are still certain things you can't provide , but wealthy you can have as much as possible
Post automatically merged:

Been rich and wealthy are two different things ,when you rich there are still certain things you can't provide , but wealthy you can have as much as possible

What is the difference between being rich and being wealthy?
Being rich and being wealthy are two different concepts. A wealthy man is greater than a rich person, wealth extends beyond money only

As for me being rich has to do with your monetary worth while being wealthy has to do with your ability to be rich and also be able to offset or your liabilities without affecting your net worth.

A rich man is being classified as being wealthy, you saying being rich and being wealthy I don't really understand but to me being rich and being wealthy are the same thing.

There's a big difference between being wealthy and being rich. However, the majority of people are unaware of this. They believe that someone who has amassed a million dollars is rich.

The definitions of the terms "wealthy" and "rich" merged at some point. Many people believe that all you need is a high salary or a large bank account balance to be financially secure.

Being rich is having enough money to take care of you needs and wastes while being wealthy is simply possessive of assets. They are two different things

Being rich simply means monetary value i.e money value at hand while wealth is the accumulation of riches from building successful relationship with others.

Honestly the difference between Rich and wealthy should be made known to people who definitely wants this two. Been rich is ok but we all need to get wealthy.

What is the difference between being rich and being wealthy?
To my own understanding I think to be rich is to have money to buy yourself what you need and want for a moment,but to be wealthy is to own many investment and companies as well and retain is wealth for a very long time.

Final Thought, Being rich means having lots of money, being wealthy means owning assets which put money into your pocket.

The difference of being rich and wealthy are simply:
1. Being Rich is having cash at hand to use to satisfy your immediate needs.
2. While being wealthy is about having investments that brings regular returns in cash.
Hahaha if that be the case I'll like to be both oooooo. I just want to have enough money to meet my immediate needs and have some investments on ground.

wealthy individual and a rich individual are catigory of persons with resources to take care of their walfare and carry out some basic necessity.But a rich person has a level of monetry resources at his disposal while a wealthy fellow has a top higher in terms of resources and investment of value.

Based on my views , been rich is having alot of money , but it can finish anytime any moment, but being wealthy means to have more than enough to life your life, is just like having an infinite money.

There is a clear difference between been rich and been wealthy,when we say one is rich,that means he can be able to afford 80 percent of things that money can offer,while been wealthy is when you can afford the necessary things that can sustain you.

Well, for many people, the wealth (meaning having a lot of money) is equivalent to well-being in every sense. For others (including myself), it's not exactly that way!
Of course, we have to admit, people with money find it much easier in their life to achieve their goals. However we all know, there are things, for us human beings, that there is no currency to be bought!
I believe being rich means you have a lot of miney/cash in the bank or at hand but being wealthy means you have numerous properties and investment to your own name.

In my opinion, being rich is mostly in terms of money while being wealthy is in terms of properties like land or properties. That's just my personal view though.

Rich and wealthy are two different confusing words. Being rich is to have enough money to solve your personal needs while being wealthy means is the money you earn from investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back