What's new

Between a laptop and desktop which is advisable to buy for children.

I would suggest a laptop or tablet if anything. A desktop is something I would advise for someone that would use it often. A laptop would probably be better so they can take it from room to room and on the go.

But a tablet is the same essentially, but a bit more limiting. It's really up to preference and what your kids want.

Both of them are almost the same but for security purpose it is the best for you to buy a desktop since it has to be on the table all the time, this will prevent them from moving it around which can possibly lead to damage ... Laptop should only be for people who are matured enough to handle it with care.

I prefer buying desktop instead of laptop, it will keep the children busy on the same spot rather than being disturbing by moving with laptop from one place to others

I prefer buying desktop instead of laptop, it will keep the children busy on the same spot rather than being disturbing by moving with laptop from one place to others
90 % of internet surfers are mobile surfers a minority that is just buying a laptop or desktop or a few people are still purchasing a PC to log in online.

Between a laptop and desktop, I prefer laptop but in case of children it is better to buy a desktop to avoid any problem of clash and others. Desktop is better for children.

90 % of internet surfers are mobile surfers a minority that is just buying a laptop or desktop or a few people are still purchasing a PC to log in online.
For children, I think buying a desktop would be best, it would prevent them from being addicted since they cannot carry it around and use it whenever they want to. It would also help the parents monitor what they do easily, don't you think so?

Kids of these days are smarter than parents. I have learnt that kids are consumers aswell. The best way is to give them willpower, let them choose what they want because it's them who will use the gadget.

For children, I think buying a desktop would be best, it would prevent them from being addicted since they cannot carry it around and use it whenever they want to. It would also help the parents monitor what they do easily, don't you think so?
A desktop don't differ a lot from a laptop or mobile phone because it is the same procedure being exposed for hours in front of a PC.

A desktop don't differ a lot from a laptop or mobile phone because it is the same procedure being exposed for hours in front of a PC.
You don't get it, yes there is no difference but with a desktop, you can place it in your room and control the number of hours they work with it, unlike a laptop where they can carry it to any part of the house at any time and make use of it. As kids they can easily carry it to wet places like the kitchen where any liquid substance can touch it. There is also a lesser risk of it not falling when it is in one place than when it is mobile. I dont know if you get my point?

I believe that a laptop is superior to a desktop computer since we can easily transport a laptop from one location to another, or from one room to another. However, when the power goes out, a desktop cannot be used, which is why we chose a laptop. Laptops are now frequently utilized.

If you are buying a desktop it will always be on the table and there will be no possibility of them moving it around, this will reduce the risk of its smashing on the floor.. when children are carrying laptops around the rate of spoiling it may be higher.. for children desktop is the best.

You don't get it, yes there is no difference but with a desktop, you can place it in your room and control the number of hours they work with it, unlike a laptop where they can carry it to any part of the house at any time and make use of it. As kids they can easily carry it to wet places like the kitchen where any liquid substance can touch it. There is also a lesser risk of it not falling when it is in one place than when it is mobile. I dont know if you get my point?
Everything is clear it is better for their security and to protect them.

I would say a desktop is more preferably for children than a laptop. A desktop is not mobile so it would be difficult for the children to move it around easily which could damage it.

The erra of the desktop is fading off. I will prefer to choose the laptop. Although, laptops are more expensive than the desktops but it is preferable to choose the laptop over the desktop. Laptop is far better and more convenient to use.

I will advise you to start with desktop computer the first time you want to buy for the children. You can do better buy laptop for them as they are grow older. They will know how to take good care of laptop once they become adults.

The usage of both laptops and the desktop are very good and they all have there advantage and disadvantages. Sometimes I will prefer the use of laptops because they are portable and less expensive to operate.

I will advise you to buy a desktop computer for the children. the children can easily damage the laptop if you buy it for them when they are carrying it around. You can only buy laptop for them when they have become adult and know how to handle things with care.

Well desktop is the best if you are not comfortable with the children carrying it around because they might break it. Except the children are matured enough to handle it with care.

It is going to be much more preferable if you are going to buy for your children desktop computers. This is because they are much more easier to manage as they cannot be easily moved from one place to another and you can also control it because it can only work with electricity.

I think the best decision to make, depends on the location and the kind of children you have. Thete are some location that lack the supply of electricity and laptops will be more preferable for the children.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back