What's new

Betting online responsibly

There is nothing like betting responsibly, betting is betting and there are no two ways about it. It's called in a layman's language, Gambling. You can not sugar coat it to make it sound pleasing to the ears, because one you start gambling, it becomes a routine activity and if care is not taken, you will get addicted.

There are some foreign betting companies like bet365 and Betfair that have policies that you can control the amount of money that you deposit to help you be responsible.

To improve responsible gambling most betting companies now have a cap to the amount of money you can stake on a particular bet. This has definitely saved some people from totally ruining their own lives by gambling over the top.

The book makers just make it in such a way that you will just be spending your money and responsible gaming will have to come from you. You should have a target of your deposit every month.

The only way to bet online responsibly is to place a bet with money that has low value because betting itself is a high risk investment. You shouldn't allow greed to take the better part of you because you'll likely loose in the battlefield.

Gambling if not put in it's place can become an unhealthy addiction. It can ruin one's life, so if you don't have self discipline don't venture into betting. I know someone that has been reduced to nothing by gambling compulsively.

To improve responsible gambling most betting companies now have a cap to the amount of money you can stake on a particular bet. This has definitely saved some people from totally ruining their own lives by gambling over the top.
Pardon me for laughing because I understand that the cap is a discouragement to lose some more. But bettors are smarter than what we think. They can have 2 accounts or they use an account of another person and we would not know it. That means the cap on betting is not an effective deterrent.

Online betting is gambling, but there are so many betting companies that such services for people who are interested in gambling on all kinds of sports betting games to make money.

Betting companies like 1XBET, LIVESCOREBET, BET9JA etc offer such services but the underlying instructions is to bet only what you can afford to lose.
It is nice to know that these companies actually advice that people bet only what they can afford to lose.
But, i see most people not betting responsibly because of greed, i think.
You would see someone who has not eaten well, using money he would have used to feed for two days for a gamble he is not certain of winning.

Online betting is gambling, but there are so many betting companies that such services for people who are interested in gambling on all kinds of sports betting games to make money.

Betting companies like 1XBET, LIVESCOREBET, BET9JA etc offer such services but the underlying instructions is to bet only what you can afford to lose.
Although betting is not a reliable thing to earn from, it is important that it can be done responsibly. A lot of folks have gotten addicted to it in such a way that they can go hungry just to place a bet. Its risky, its a win-lose game.

There is nothing like betting responsibly, betting is betting and there are no two ways about it. It's called in a layman's language, Gambling. You can not sugar coat it to make it sound pleasing to the ears, because one you start gambling, it becomes a routine activity and if care is not taken, you will get addicted.

Gambling is not really betting on sports. There are card games, poker, lottery games and where money can be won through luck. Betting is a little different from that, there are always coefficients. For example, I play bonza spins 226 login through mine, I get money for winning, and I bet knowing exactly what I will win at two coefficients

Gambling doesn't need to be glossed over, does it?

Betting or gambling is risky either its offline or online that's way every betting site has a additional instruction the the risk belong to the user and the company would not be responsible for any loss. If you read the reviews about gambling site you will always find a small note attached to it that it doesn't claim security no matter how positive and reputable the site is.

There's nothing that can be responsible about betting for me anymore. That's why I've washed my hands clean off all these platforms - one will only end up losing more than you win.

No matter how they may say, a lot of people will still invest more than what they can't afford to lose because not everyone will be able to control their greed. Normally gambling is something that must be avoided by those that are not discipline.

I think it is not ethical to bet because if you win it means that you earned by harming others, in both cases you are the loser, it is better to avoid betting and gambling.

Anyone who feels like betting should do that responsibly. Responsible betting is something a lot of those platforms try to encourage. it is also restricted for people who are under the age of 18.

Anyone who feels like betting should do that responsibly. Responsible betting is something a lot of those platforms try to encourage. it is also restricted for people who are under the age of 18.
For someone like me I think that betting has nothing to do with responsible I have never nor see any bet personal that is responsible so it's better you avoid being or you be ready to face the risk

Well I don't know how that works,but in my own idea that's not a good idea to earn money, despite the fact you can earn a decent amount of money but it's not good for me.

I understand what you said but the reality is that betting should not be encouraged. I have seen some gamblers over here in my location and these people barely have what to eat but they keep on investing and wasting their money on betting platform.

The money they have wasted on betting platform could have been used for their self development but they keep on believing that one day they might come out as the overall winner which may never comes. We should avoid starting things that may be difficult to stop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back