What's new

Better Clips Claps or go goal?

clipclaps from what I heard became a scam. now I work with gogoal, I still haven't reached the minimum payment. I come back here with a post when I arrive. for now I have $ 4, I still have a little to raise.

clipclaps from what I heard became a scam. now I work with gogoal, I still haven't reached the minimum payment. I come back here with a post when I arrive. for now I have $ 4, I still have a little to raise.
Even Gogoal we are not sure that legit , there is nothing added on the thread of Gogoal for days .

correct. I said I was testing on my skin. for now I don't know if it's legit or not.

For now the goal goals are still in trial, my account is still 2 dollars and can't make a withdrawal For clipclaps, I see that in social media they are still looking for as many referrals as they can on Facebook, it proves that clip claps are still legitimate

Clipclaps is scam,leave it. Better try anything new - Go Goal where you can earn anything,not to earn and after that to be still pending..

For me ClipClaps is a scam! I repeatedly tried to withdraw $ 10, $ 15, $ 20 and got nothing. All payments were declined ...
It may likely be a system error. have you tried contacting their customer care to know what might be the cause of delay in payment

Well if you are saying that it's a system error, it makes me feel confidence more and that they are really paying, and maybe you know some of the owners of the sites, but please sir can we see your proof of payment? Cos it's seems they have been paying you, that's why your sharing the info.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back