Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Best Ways To Take Care Of Your Skin

The skin is the essential organ of the body. It plays a significant role in our daily activities; it helps protect our internal organs from disease and infection, and the invasion of foreign bodies. It also has a significant role in temperature regulation. Having healthy and perfect skin is essential for proper body function, physical enhancement, and general beauty. The following are ways through which our skin could be taken care of to ensure its proper function.

IMG_COM_20221221_2204_23_8270.jpg

1) Avoid Smoking

Smoking generally is terrible for several vital organs of the body. With constant smoking, there is a reduction in oxygen levels in the body. This affects the body cells and radiates the effects to the skin.
The danger associated with smoking can be observed in the skin as follows.

• Pale skin due to reduction
  • Shrinkage of blood vessels
  • Constant smoking is observed to reduce the function of collagen and elastin, which is essential for skin texture, power, and stretchiness.

The reduction in the function of these elements leads to wrinkles and increased physical signs of aging.

2) Avoid Over Exposure to The Sun

The skin is a susceptible organ and can react to so many things it is exposed to. Too much sun can affect the skin badly.
Many people are allergic to the sun and may suffer severe sunburn after coming directly in contact with the sun.

Too much exposure to the sun is detrimental and can increase the risk of developing skin problems which may further lead to an increased risk of skin cancer.

Use an umbrella or avoid exposing yourself to the sun, especially in the middle of the day or when the sun's rays are at their highest concentration.
The sun could be prevented from coming in direct contact with the skin through the use of long sleeves, hats, and sunglasses

3) Beware of Bleaching Creams and Soaps

Certain soaps and creams contain dangerous elements and compounds capable of damaging the skin, quickly losing skin texture and strength. Bleaching cream and soap should be avoided as these bleaching elements are dangerous and are known to cause General skin problems. The following are dangers associated with skin bleaching.

• Mercury is a bleaching agent found in most creams and is incredibly toxic to the skin. This is known to cause skin irritation and dermatitis.
  • Excessive use of toxic bleaching cream is known to cause kidney damage. This is because when these toxic elements in the whitening cream are applied to the skin, some are absorbed into the bloodstream leading to kidney and brain damage.
The steroid is found in bleaching creams which are known to affect the skin after prolonged use. It is observed to cause inflammation and many other related problems.

4) Eat Balanced Diet

Food is also essential for proper skin formation. For good and better skin, it is recommended that fruit and vegetable must be taken. Fish oil is also known to increase skin texture and slow down skin aging, giving it a fresher and healthier appearance.

Vitamins are needed for healthy skin. Consume food with high content of vitamin c and, most importantly, never forget to drink enough water.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not rub lotions on my body recently. To be honest with you, I wouldn't want to fall into the temptation of rubbing a cream that can bleach my skin. So, I avoid most totally nowadays.

It is always very good for you to meet a dermatologist to know exactly the best cream that is going to work well for your skin. This is so that you're not going to use chemicals that are going to be too harsh for your body. This have always helped me to maintain a very good Skin no matter the weather condition.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back