What's new

Best way to learn web design.

If you want to start web designing it is necessary to learn basic points about web designing, In this favour I prefer a organization where this type of cources will done. and wordpress is better than other it is convenient and easy to use.

Lately I started learning web design. I started with the basic HTML then went on to CSS. While I was doing this, my friend who was a novice also decided to use Wordpress to learn web design. It got me wondering. Which is better in designing a website? WordPress or HTML
Learning web design and development requires some level of commitment, you have chosen The right path, starting with HTML, then learn CSS and proceed to JavaScript and PHP, these are the elementary knowledge of web design
Post automatically merged:

Adobe Dreamweaver is one of the most compatible web design applications for beginners. It enables you to easily build static HTML websites, stand-alone landing pages, or fast HTML docs that are mobile-friendly. In order to create web pages, it is simple for beginners to simply drag and drop.
I would not suggest that as a beginner you start learning with Adobe dream Weaver, it is better that you start learning from the basics HTML and CSS before you can start using the drag and drop and easy app for building

Last edited:
The best way to learn web design to go education sites regarding web design where you can get more education on how to access open create and also monitor a web design site.

Lately I started learning web design. I started with the basic HTML then went on to CSS. While I was doing this, my friend who was a novice also decided to use Wordpress to learn web design. It got me wondering. Which is better in designing a website? WordPress or HTML
I believe WordPress is the best in designing websites just because every learner can operate WordPress, it is very easy to use and also easy to understand. What do you think
Post automatically merged:

I believe WordPress is the best in designing websites just because every learner can operate WordPress, it is very easy to use and also easy to understand. What do you think

Web designing to me looks like I will be doing coding as well. But that is not the case, I just haven't found someone that will put me through it in plain simple English

UNless you want to become a programmar and want to develop website from scratch, I don't think you you need programming skills. If designing a website is what you want to do, developing wordpress skills will be enough.

I've tried severely to learn web design and programming on my own but I always abandon it whenever I got to a difficult part. I think the best way to learn these skills is to look for a very good instructor.

Even though web designing is not my cup of tea, I would suggest you to join an institute that teaches you web designing. There are many institutes that offer courses and help people to learn this skill. Aprat from that you can also seek help of friends who are qualified and are willing to guide you. It also depends on your dedication, actually.

Learning web development is never easy. It involves some hard work and also some money. You need to buy courses online. You can first start with HTML and CSS,.you can also start learning on Luno and also other platforms

The best way to learn web design is to first trying it on the free web creating platforms like WordPress and wix. These two platforms help someone to practice web designing like a professional even without prior knowledge.

I think the best way to start learning about web design is to to dome research so to find out, because there are a lot of them online where you can learn web design.

There is a particular online resource I can introduce to whoever that want to acquire information technology skills for free. The name of the site is called codecademy. This site offers a variety of free online IT skills.

Learning about coding especially in web development really entice me. It will be a dream i learn about web design and understand it well and specialized on a particular programming language like CSS, HTML, and php.

There are many online platforms in which we can learn web designing. If you do not have money to buy courses then you can go to YouTube and learn it.

I haven't really been interested or gain any like in web design stuffs and I also have lots of friends who does this but I do other things when ever they get busy with work but have seen ideas on it from people .

This is for the website designing pro in this forum I guess,but if although I want to learn more about it I think YouTube could be the easiest and surest way to learn more about it and withing some weeks I would be able to design website as well tho.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back