What's new

Best way to advertise a PTC site?

The best way is to locate where your target audience usually gathered and please advert targeting this audience.

For instance, you can place an advert on Bizdustry.com and ForumCoin.com to attract members to your new PTC website.

Make sure you offer better incentive than anyone else in the industry and you have lots of members flucking your website.

Well, I believe that it's something that is very easy to do with getting into the a very popular forum and have the administrative team help you to advertise on their site.

There are so many platforms to advertise your PTC sites. The social media platforms like Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, telegaram, even forums like this one, are all good places to place advert which you have started doing already.

I think one of the ways you can advertise paid to click sites is in order paid to click sites as I have seen that this proves to be a very effective strategy.

I think one of the ways you can advertise paid to click sites is in order paid to click sites as I have seen that this proves to be a very effective strategy.

Seriously, I would have all reasons to believe that it's one of the biggest ways to achieve good exposure for such paid to post websites because it will help a lot.

Best way to advertise PTC sites
There are many best ways or site to advertise PTC,but the best way is to money online forums and place your adverts.or you can also advertise your PTC on some platforms such as Facebook ,Twitter ,instergram snapchart etc,with these platform I believe you can be able to advertise your PTC,not only PTC but many things

Serious as far as I'm concerned I believe that the use of social media is one of the best ways that you can actually advertise any kind of website you want for yourself.

The best way to advertise your ptc website is to use Google AdWords to promote the website with that method you will be sure of having huge amount of traffic and members in your website

I'm soon getting my own PTC site and I'd like to know what would be the best advertising plan.
The best way to get your new PTC websites known to people is to show ads of the website in other paid to click websites and also give reward on referrals

I think social media is the way to advertise your PTC site like you can use Facebook or other social media, this are good way you can advertise your PTC site.

I think the best way to advertise it would be to pay another advertising site to place your ads for you.
Some PTC sites are being advertised by another PTC site

You should try using affiliates. Some affiliates are commission junction, affiliate network, share a sale etc. Although I am not sure if the sites gets or accepts PTC sites.

I'm soon getting my own PTC site and I'd like to know what would be the best advertising plan.
You should try advertising on other paid to click websites and I believe that is what can help you. Take for example all these make money forums, they do Arun adverts on each other.

Its a long term planning. In begining you need to use your own site pages or some friend pages to advertise for free or you can email advertisors to ask them that you want to run their advertisment for free. After few month when you will be able to built trust, you will automatically receive requests.
Secondly if you are loyal to your membres they will also promote your site to advertisors for commission

A very cool way to advertise your new PTC site would be to use social media platforms. Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram.
I have seen people advertise there, and draw the public to their sites.

You can advertise your PTC sites on forums but I suggest you advertise them on Facebook. Many people don't know about PTC sites you can use this advantage to advertise your site.

You can take advantage of forums like bizdustry, beermoneyforum, trendri and other large sites that allow users to earn. They'll definitely flock your site as they're looking for ways to earn more.
You can also promote via other big PTC sites like neobux.

I don't really know how the plan is been done but I know that ptc sites is filled with many adverts. It's a thing of concern to me too. I keep wondering how the ptc sites managed to get such a huge advert.

The best way to advertise them is by making use of the opportunities that are already available, like forum posting websites already that have members who would be willing to join your website.

In my experience, best to advertise online is timebuck, where you can get better response in quite some time. I am using this site for a very long time and i had seen that it is quite profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back