What's new

Best way to advertise a PTC site?

Basically social media forums especially ones like bizdustry and co, and also general media like Facebook and Twitter. What you should be more worried about are your reputation ones the people see that your PTC sites is stress free and pays well. You will have no issue growing a strong popularity in no distance time be cause if I use it and it pays well. There is a tendency I tell my friends who will tell their friends hence more traffic and popularity for you.

you can use any social media platform (facebook groups for example, they are annoying but still kind of good in terms of advertising), also offer promising payout rates, so you attract more and more registrations

Make a review thread about your PTC website on forums like Bizdustry since forums like this are full of people that's already interested in getting paid online. And other than that you can also make a advertising in other famous PTC website to get people who are working on PTC will directly see your website

To me, the best way to advertise PTC sites is by placing different ads of the site on other PTC sites, this will give it more exposure to a lot of traffic from people visiting the already known PTC site. You have to ensure that your site is credible enough though.

The best place to advertise ptc sites is on Facebook and if you want people let's say thousands of people to join the site please attach your proof of payment maybe three of four proof of payment that you received from the site,if you can do so then relax you will see how guys will rush the site

Advertising any paid to click site is not going to be any difficult, especially when I have payment proof that would help convince people to register. I just advertise on Facebook and Whatsapp.

The best way to advertise ptc sites are much you can advertise etc sites on social media channels like Facebook and many others

One good way to advertise your ptc site is through a similar ptc site, this is the fastest way because you will get alot of visitors and from there the target audience are met.

Social media trafficking would be my best bet as to how to get traffic to your website but you will find it beneficial if you can have social media accounts to refer traffic to know more about the business.

I think it's not worth to advertise in any ptc site because you will get only clicks but never people that will return. If you advertise a site in a ptc to get some referrals for sure no one will register because they visit that sites only for few cents

I believe websites forums that are available can go a long most especially the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, telegram and some many of them depending on your choice.

I think the best platform to advertise a PTC site is the the PTC itself. However, you will have to choose a PTC site that has a lot of members. paid to post forums can also be a good option.

PTC means Paid To Click. Members go there every day, they click on a maximum number of ads, depending on their membership level, and they make money with each click. There's a number of seconds you have to see the splash page.

The best way and strategies through which someone can advertise a paid to click website would be by advertising them on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp and Snapchat.

I'm soon getting my own PTC site and I'd like to know what would be the best advertising plan.
What do you mean by the the best advertising plan for your new PTC website? Are looking at how to make the new website known to the general public or ads on the site?

I'm soon getting my own PTC site and I'd like to know what would be the best advertising plan.
My suggestion for you is to first of first get some personal money that you will use to reward every member that signup on your website and they could be able to do the task giving to you and you advice them to refer their friends and family as well. So once that is done you think about ads I guess.

PTC website may be very profitable to the owner but i don't think it is usually profitable for others that work there. I would like to know when you will set up this your PTC website so that i may work with it.

The best paid to click advert is running a Facebook ads what is the best way you can drive traffic to your leg or your website it requires targeting the right audience for you table help me to see a good result that is a good way of promoting a website or a business

There are several ways in which you can advertise your PTC platform, but the best is to go to make money online forums and place adverts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back