What's new

Best topics to increase activity?

To me, there are so many topic that will attract members conversation. But i am still of the opinion that money making programs and health related topics can pull much conversation. I am saying this because, personally, i have opened more of money making topics than others. It is just my opinion.

In the last 5-6 years, I have worked on a lot of forums and the most popular forums were those that were centered around money (business, investment, and finance)

I also believe money is popular topic on forums and discssion boatds. most of the people are interested on how to make more money. However, the forum should provide useful answers.

There are actually a whole lot of topics that can engage members in a forum but I think the ones that will get much attention are topics that have to do with making money, about health, about business/investment. So many people want to know how to make money to be able to take care of their expenses.

T6
hahaha, people love money and their plans, so you can talk about the profitable business and share your ideas.
You are absolutely right, a lot of us online are actually looking for information on how to earn extra income. So topics relating to businesses that are profitable will cause great traffic.

I think the best topics many people will like to hear is all about on how to make money, because people love making money that is all them want to hear.

Discussion I have learnt over time that attracts people around me and myself is discussion about money and relationships, every body wants money and at the same time want to learn how best to relate with others better.

The best topics for getting a dead board jumping and coming up alive again will be topics like how to really make money very practically. These topics gets people's attention because they all need money

Business, finance, investment are some of he topics that drive activities but sadly people spam your forum on the treads on this categories. When they are not spamming, they are repeating.

I think the best conversation people engage in this days is a conversation that talks about making money. Everybody want to make money and be poverty free. You can start a discussion on that or about relationships. I believe that the world is ruled by love. People have relationship problem

There is a section messing like for example a section for football news and another section for singer news and another for kitchen tricks and may there could be expension on sections like a sub forum for mechanic issues like car or vehicule and may another for maths and physics tricks but this sections may reward 5 biznotes instead of 20 biznotes but it brings more people as they find something new to discuss.

I will suggest a topic on make money online with zero investment. This will attract lots of people and comments will keep rolling in thousands. Considering the economic meltdown and the financial status of the average people in the world in this pandemic era, any topic on make money will be highly engaging

Making money is probably the best topic to increase forum activity. Making money includes a lot of sub topics like business, finance, investment, crypto cyrrency, etc.

There are topics that increase activities like, how to make money online, bonus survey sites, gambling as a step to earn money.

Well I think topic of intense arguement can really increase activities as they cause real traffic and other benefits because alot of persons engage in them alot

Though discussions about making money generates more traffic than anything else, a thread about sports entertainment won't be out of place especially when passionate lovers get involved. I've seen people argue and discuss football related matters for several months non stop without getting a single cent for it. What happens when those people argue and defend their passion with some little cents as incentive? They will be unstoppable. It's baffling that a whole football tournament was staged last month with people all over the world watching and their is no thread dedicated to that.

Financial topics like money making topics specifically. These are topics that cuts across nations and everyone will jump into with their contributions and suggestions as well

I think at this point it's making money online topics that can do it. Everyone wants to make money online so no one will resist a topic.

Lots of people always want to hear about how to make huge money online through this ideas'. That's when they'll pay more attention and circle on it to learn such kind of ways to make money online.
You are correct @Sincerem. I like topics about online money making. Money is a necessity in life in order to survive in this world.

I believe that not only me but there are a lot of people are greatly interested in online money making jobs. Especially now that the world is affected by coronavirus, I believe many people are interested in this topic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back