What's new

Best topics to increase activity?

Lots of people always want to hear about how to make huge money online through this ideas'. That's when they'll pay more attention and circle on it to learn such kind of ways to make money online.

It depends on the subject of the board. For instance a board about health would be invigorated with the present issues revolving around the pandemic. Covid is impregnated with so many sub issues. For a business site, the recent news about the Bitcoin ransom can stir the minds of the crypto investors.

There are a lot of topics that will gain the attention of people in a posting forum community. One of such topics is one that is based on money making. Another is one that with a health issue.

If there's a member who is well informed about crypto currencies, a thread giving current updates about happenings in Crypto Currencies and coins to buy Would be really engaged.

What do you feel are the best topics for getting a dead board jumping and getting people involved in conversations??
If the board as a vast number of headings to discuss with, like crypto currency is a topic that is being talked about in the period. Politics is also one of them and sport.

Presently people spend time online because they want to make money from it. A good topics on the different ways of earning money online can go a long way . For example , many people do not know much about crypto trading , how to buy or sell using Dapp, how to use stop limit , etc.
New online ways of making money such as non Fungible tokens , gaming etc will attract people

The best topic for me that will make a discussion board to jump and see a lot of interaction is any of the money making conversations. People are more interested in how to really make money this days

Topics that will spring up conversation and engage everyone will have to be money making related threads. Everyone here is trying earn extra income and also get information relating to cryptocurrency .

Presently people spend time online because they want to make money from it. A good topics on the different ways of earning money online can go a long way . For example , many people do not know much about crypto trading , how to buy or sell using Dapp, how to use stop limit , etc.
New online ways of making money such as non Fungible tokens , gaming etc will attract people
You are right about this. I am reading some good ebooks about crypto currencies and when I get enough knowledge I would consider Sharing them here to inform others.

In as much as we must not forget individual differences, there are some things that interest some people why it may mean nothing to others. Notwithstanding, there are common topics that usually excite majority of people such as jokes and money making matters.

Lots of people always want to hear about how to make huge money online through this ideas'. That's when they'll pay more attention and circle on it to learn such kind of ways to make money online.
Hahaha you have a point there tho i was in a group that was mostly silent. But usually gets busy once they hear or see words like giveaway, free, money etc such things tend to make a place lively and of cause information or tips on certain things as well.

hahaha, people love money and their plans, so you can talk about the profitable business and share your ideas.

Hahaha you have a point there tho i was in a group that was mostly silent. But usually gets busy once they hear or see words like giveaway, free, money etc such things tend to make a place lively and of cause information or tips on certain things as well.
This is usually because most people ain't willing to learn about how to make money, they just want free money that's why they don't engage discussions about learning to make money online or offline.

Laughs, that's it. Money all the time without proof of work isn't justifiable, that's why people fall victim of fraud one way to the other.

Laughs, that's it. Money all the time without proof of work isn't justifiable, that's why people fall victim of fraud one way to the other.
True, you just made a valid point, many people today do not want to work or stress themselves to make money, they would either want to find something with very little stress or get it for free, thats why many fall victims of ponzi scheme or internet fraud.

True, you just made a valid point, many people today do not want to work or stress themselves to make money, they would either want to find something with very little stress or get it for free, thats why many fall victims of ponzi scheme or internet fraud.
With such mindset sear, they'll continue falling into the trap of ponzi scheme and any other high yielding investment scheme. Since they don't want to have sense.

What do you feel are the best topics for getting a dead board jumping and getting people involved in conversations??
In a gathering where the members are already feeling bored or seems to be uninterested in the ongoing discussion, what must be done to bring such a gathering back to life is to introduce a breakout session where some funny stuffs will be discussed.

In a gathering where the members are already feeling bored or seems to be uninterested in the ongoing discussion, what must be done to bring such a gathering back to life is to introduce a breakout session where some funny stuffs will be discussed.
I agree. Sometimes I get trapped in a dull moment in group conversations, if I have been sitting there for awhile.

This usually depends in the clime you fine yourself,For a place that is looking for survival the topic on how to make money and grow will definately spring up intrest,and also a issues that has to do with trends in the environment,ranging from sports,health related issues,and celebraties issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back