Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Hello there,

In your opinion , what is the best tool for graphic design ?

Without Photoshop.

The best tool have used so far are Photoshop, Corel draw and Adobe Indesign. You can make time to download some videos on YouTube to know more about this softwares

What most people use nowadays is adobe Photoshop, it is what I use also, I also sometimes make use of coreldraw as well.

When you arw looking for best tools to use to produce your quality graphics apart from Photoshop, I will recommend you use Corel draw also you can use illustrator, then if you' want to use your mobile phone you can use canvas, or you go online to graphics design site and do your graphics design

Adobe InDesign is a must-have software tool if you are in the business of publishing. It offers excellent capabilities to design stunning magazines, info sheets, and brochures while easily exporting them to PDF or HTML.

I have basic skills with photoshop. I believe photoshop is the best tool for graphic design, but you can also use other software like Indesign, illustrator etc tp enhance your skills in designng graphics.

Hello there,

Without Photoshop.
Huh! What of Corel draw, i thought Corel draw is the foundation of graphics design why have we tagged Photoshop as the best tools for graphics design.?

Quote of today.!
There's a better life after the thorn you are passing through. It may seem its never ending but don't be deceived its ending very soon.

Well, in my humble opinion, the best tool for graphic design work is actually corel draw because corel draw is the basic tools that anyone can use to start learning graphic designing work as it has all the great features for one to make good graphics.

UNless you want to become a graphic designer, I do not see the point of learning graphic designing software like photoshop. You can create a good logo on canva in 2 minutes which other wise will take one hour.

If you want to really know and also learn the tools to use for your design gigs, then make YouTube your friend this moment because you'll get a lot of free lesson there

Adobe illustrator will be a good replacement for Photoshop. It comes with a lot of features that will make your designs stand out.

Hello there,

Without Photoshop.
I use Corel draw and it is indeed very much easy and interesting when designing. I started my designing job with Corel Draw and I have progress very well from it.

If you learn canva.com, you'll be exposed with different graphics design tools which will make your design scintillating and catchy for others to admire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back