What's new

Best time to use gap strategy

That's true, trading strategy is very important, it doesn't matters which one you use, as far as your strategy can earn you money then that's a good idea.
We are into tg market to have strategy we are there to earn money, and the strategy you use doesn't really matter, the end gain is to earn a considerable amount of money.

We are into tg market to have strategy we are there to earn money, and the strategy you use doesn't really matter, the end gain is to earn a considerable amount of money.
That's exactly the point I'm trying to make, if your strategy can earn you a good amount of money you are expected to stick to it, sticking to one strategy is very important.

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make, if your strategy can earn you a good amount of money you are expected to stick to it, sticking to one strategy is very important.
That's absolutely right, as I said earlier you are all in this industry to make money and it doesn't really matter what strategy we use as long as we earn a good amount of money.

That's absolutely right, as I said earlier you are all in this industry to make money and it doesn't really matter what strategy we use as long as we earn a good amount of money.
That's completely true, if you want to earn money online You need to be serious,if you are serious and if you do the needful you can actually earn a considerable amount of money.

That's completely true, if you want to earn money online You need to be serious,if you are serious and if you do the needful you can actually earn a considerable amount of money.
If you are not a serious individual that means you don't want to make it in this life, if you want to make it you are expected to take every single thing you do serious.

If you are not a serious individual that means you don't want to make it in this life, if you want to make it you are expected to take every single thing you do serious.
that's completely true, if you want to succeed in this life you have to take everything serious, there's no way you can succeed if y you don't know what you are doing.

that's completely true, if you want to succeed in this life you have to take everything serious, there's no way you can succeed if y you don't know what you are doing.
Trading is not about having a good strategy or not, you might even have a best working strategy but if you don't have discipline all is in vain, forex is not all about strategy.

Trading is not about having a good strategy or not, you might even have a best working strategy but if you don't have discipline all is in vain, forex is not all about strategy.
But I think we need to have good trading strategy before we can succeed in trading, if you don't have a good strategy you'll only be wasting your time without having a good results.

Considering the fact that I know allot about forex marketing, my strategy might not work for you, likewise yours, but to me when it comes to strategies I love using the method of drawing support and resistance.

In order to successfully trade gapping stocks, one should use a disciplined set of entry and exit rules to signal trades and minimize risk. Additionally, gap trading strategies can be applied to weekly, end-of-day or intraday gaps.
That is a very good stratygy that is good for any investor that is conservative and wants to minimise his losses when he is trading in the open market,because volatility can make one loss his assets.

The most important skill in forex trading is identifying when not trade and when to trade . This would help you reduce the chances of failures. And place you in profits.

The most important skill in forex trading is identifying when not trade and when to trade . This would help you reduce the chances of failures. And place you in profits.
It is also important to review the rules of forex trading as some trade actions like gap strategy or scalping are not authorized in such brokers and leads to the closure of account.

It is also important to review the rules of forex trading as some trade actions like gap strategy or scalping are not authorized in such brokers and leads to the closure of account.
I am surprised that some brokers don't permit scalping and the gap strategy.
But do you care to know why?
Scalping is a very good form of trading and I don't think it has any drawback. What do you think?

Gap strategy is a kind of strategy used for buying and selling of currency, so if it is gap up that is then you have to prepare to sell but if it is gap down that is buy. My question is which day the gap strategy occur in forex some of my colleague said its on Sunday but am some how optimistic.
The optimal time to employ a gap technique is when there is a strong likelihood that the price will move forward after the gap. For instance, there is a great likelihood that the price will rise further if there is a gap up following a significant uptrend.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back