What's new

Best Thriller Movies You have watched

hayanazhea

Familiar Face
Jan 20, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am fond of watching thriller movies. That is what I do when I have free time. The best thriller movie for me that I have ever watched is "The Call" in the year 2013. It is about the teenage girl who has just been abducted, and the person that can only help her is on the landline "911". She will deal with the killer by just paying attention to the person on the line and do what she says to save her life. This movie makes me tied from the beginning up to the end. It is a very good movie. A breathtaking one.

How about you? What thriller movies have you watched?

For nothing comes close to The matrix installments and inception starring Decaprio. Legendary stuffs

The matrix is my all-time thriller movie from Hollywood. This movie gross alot in the box office and after I watched it, I understood why the movie grossed that much. The movie is the movie that brought Keanu Reeves to the Limelight in the movie industry.

The best thriller movie by have words is return of the living Dead.watch my movie actually this movie is a vampire movie and full of thriller and horror.however I'm not a lover of thriller or horror movies but most time I worked for excitement.

The best thriller movie that I have watched is game of thrones I love this movie and also the movie inspire me. This movie is a very educated movie and everyone will like to watch it.

Seems everyone is saying matrix,have you guys watched Fast and Furious, if you follow all the episodes,you will understand that the movies are all fully package.

The classic one as almost everyone is saying it is matrix.Although my favourite one is Fast and Furious and the second one for me is Game of Thrones

My best thriller movie is Fast and Furious some are saying matrix but I tip fast and furious because it's so full of actions and the cast there are all top notch

The matrix is my all-time thriller movie from Hollywood. This movie gross alot in the box office and after I watched it, I understood why the movie grossed that much. The movie is the movie that brought Keanu Reeves to the Limelight in the movie industry.
Indeed the matrix series was stuff of legends back then. I was still very young so I was mainly watching it for the action back then without fully understanding what the plot behind it. I can't wait to watch the latest installment though.

My Best ever is fast and furious followed by Mission Impossible
Oh the fast and furious is a also a good one, I remember back then in highschool, I bought the whole series that was available, and I watched it from the very beginning. My favorite character was Brian, it's a pity he is dead in real life now 😭

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back