What's new

Best things to upload for money

Any one that has something beneficial to share to the public on YouTube, should be making tons of dollars when the YouTube videos he or she made achieve viral views, and record large Subs above 1,000.

What would you say is the best things to upload for the money? Or a better question, what stuff should we upload to make extra cash? What are sites looking for the most? What about NFTs?

I do not think that earning money by uploading things is a good way to earn money. You will only get paid if someone else downloads what you uploaded and this kind of money earning strategy takes time to earn money and some do not earn even a dollar.

I am even wondering whether there are websites where people upload to make money for.the NFT you just mentioned is new to me and I wish to know about it

I think if you can develop yourself to know how to do content creation like video production and post on YouTube, it will be good for you because a lot of people are making money from the site

There are various sites that pays for your pictures, graphic designers have sites they usually download pictures for their graphic works to avoid issues like copy rights and the likes. So these organizations or sites usually pay people for their pictures.

Media uploads are the best for me. If you want to profit from it,you can lock contents so that readers will have to click an ad or opt-in to access the content. You can use ebooks or trending videos.

You can go to any of the YouTube channels on YouTube and search for such opportunities if they exist. Perhaps some persons are willing to share and show you how to go about such too

What would you say is the best things to upload for the money? Or a better question, what stuff should we upload to make extra cash? What are sites looking for the most? What about NFTs?
Well, i understand what you mean, but i have a different approach. I personally write eBooks and upload on kindle self-publishing section. This allows me earn passive income from the sales. All i have to do is to give it a nice name, and price it cheap so as to allow people to buy easily. I have 10 books that costs $0.99 and i have never missed to make a sale everyday.

The best thing to upload online for money are photos, video and articles. There are some PLATFORMs you can join online and whenever you post on the platform you can make money from it

You can just upload files online and start making money. There are some websites where you sign up and make money for ever download on all the file. But you need to find a way to receive lots of download to the links.

I will rather upload pictures if it's accepted because I have got a lot and lot of it. I also have access to getting more and more.

If you want to make money uploading your stuffs online, then you must first of all, pick a niche. After then you build your audience.

It is one thing to upload something online, and another thing for what you uploaded to be needed by someone also to download before you can get paid you know?

Since NFT's is one of the coin they talk about most recently now I think nft its a good way of making money but is your site based on crypto news?

There are diverse webweb sites that will pay in your photos, image designers have webweb sites they typically down load photos for his or her image works to keep away from problems like replica rights and the likes. So those companies or webweb sites typically pay human beings for his or her photos.

What i would really like to upload online is tutorial videos of my design work.i have been into design way before this time and as an instructor if anything would be possible,maybe a site to upload my instructural materials,then that would fetch me alot of money from downloads from those who wants to learn design.

NFT as in Non Fungible Tokens, right? I am yet to understand this concept even though I have heard about people making money from NFT, even NTF games and art.

The 10 Best Things You Can Upload for Money
1. Photos of things you no longer need or want
2. Videos of your favorite bands and musicians
3. Your digital art, design, and photography
4. Your old textbooks or college course notes
5. Your personalized fidget spinners
6. Your stories, poems, and one-act plays that are unpublished yet
7. Stuff you've died with (like garage sale finds) that cost less than $5
8. Stuff you've died with (like garage sale finds) that cost more than $5, but less than $10k

I think I have met a friend who earns money from uploading his pictures. Sometimes he uploads pictures of his dog and each time they play together. He had one time sent me the link but I don't take pictures often so I left it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back