Best thing to invest for future purpose

Aaron1

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.

It totally depends on your risk apetite for this. As a fresh grad with a stable job, you may opt for lower risk investments and build a nest egg. The goal is to have 6 months of expenses stashed away (You keep this accessible in case of emergency). And then invest the rest.

I like to follow a 80/20 rule. I invest 80% of my extra money in low risk options like Mutual funds, 20 in higher risk

It totally depends on your risk apetite for this. As a fresh grad with a stable job, you may opt for lower risk investments and build a nest egg. The goal is to have 6 months of expenses stashed away (You keep this accessible in case of emergency). And then invest the rest.

I like to follow a 80/20 rule. I invest 80% of my extra money in low risk options like Mutual funds, 20 in higher risk
So where should i need to start?. I don't have good experience with forex just a newbie here. I have a stable job too and i am happy with it, but i am afraid my current salary isn't enough to mange families

So where should i need to start?. I don't have good experience with forex just a newbie here. I have a stable job too and i am happy with it, but i am afraid my current salary isn't enough to mange families
Forex is not a good thing to start with and that's because you need a lot of knowledge and experience to make profit there. Just be careful and stay away from Forex if you are not skillful enough

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
A good option would be to invest the money on yourself by learning a good skills. There are many marketable skills out there which when you learn them, they can be a good source of income. Those online skills include; web design, programming and graphic design. Those skills can be learnt online or offline by paying for some courses. Once you are good in them, you can easily get high paying jobs in freelancing sites. The good thing with them is that you can do it part time balancing it with your offline jobs.
As for investing in order to earn passive income, I really do not know legit sites that offer them.

You can work in cryptocurrencies trading i would suggest u to join binance exchange i think it's the best
now even if you have responsibilities you can make two or three trade operations daily

A good option would be to invest the money on yourself by learning a good skills. There are many marketable skills out there which when you learn them, they can be a good source of income. Those online skills include; web design, programming and graphic design. Those skills can be learnt online or offline by paying for some courses. Once you are good in them, you can easily get high paying jobs in freelancing sites. The good thing with them is that you can do it part time balancing it with your offline jobs.
As for investing in order to earn passive income, I really do not know legit sites that offer them.
I am agree with your post. You should invest on yourself and learn something new. I was thinking to learn the Graphic designing but i am afraid, since the competition is to much tired so its hard to gain the order on freelancing website.
Can you guide me with some courses ( online which i can watch on YouTube ).

I would always go with land here.

Usually those prices would always increase. In just 10 years, the same land might be double the price, we have today. So, try to purchase a property first and you can take out a loan for the same. You will be able to save money in tax form as well, if it's a home loan. Most of the people I know, usually go with this simple and effective method.
I am going to get some property in the next 3 years or so, for sure.

it's a really hard situation dear:

you want to marry first so you need a lot of money to make that at the same time investing also need from you a lot of money and maybe you can lose them.

I suggest you to think more about this situation (if your wedding is near then it's better to focus on it)
that's my opinion

You can work in cryptocurrencies trading i would suggest u to join binance exchange i think it's the best
now even if you have responsibilities you can make two or three trade operations daily
I agree with you. Crypto trading is a good investment since it is so easy to do and safer compared to forex trading which seems so complex for many. I will look into binance trading and see if I can invest in that.

Great idea, it's even nice that you are thinking this way at this age, well there are a lot of businesses you can invest in both offline and online but before you invest in any of them do intense research on them.
You can invest in real estate, Forex, agricultural, stock exchange and Cryptocurrencies

Well there are a lot of investment that has a very good future prospects, such as, investing in real estate, Forex, stock market and when buying of natural minerals like gold and silver

Well there are a lot of investment that has a very good future prospects, such as, investing in real estate, Forex, stock market and when buying of natural minerals like gold and silver
what do you personally invest in?

ive been looking into natural minerals like gold and silver during covid but im not sure its a good buy anymore with vaccines coming

ive been looking into natural minerals like gold and silver during covid but im not sure its a good buy anymore with vaccines coming
You can invest in gold and silver, which is very profitable, I personally invest in Cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and ETHEREUM

I think during the covid19 pandemic resident in Italy and other countries were selling off their gold to be able to feed themselves and this affected the price ,so i would say that you shouldn't invest in it now

I think during the covid19 pandemic resident in Italy and other countries were selling off their gold to be able to feed themselves and this affected the price ,so i would say that you shouldn't invest in it now
Ooh but the Pandemic has got nothing on natural minerals, they should have chilled a bit and not sell minerals as valuable as that because they were hungry

Ooh but the Pandemic has got nothing on natural minerals, they should have chilled a bit and not sell minerals as valuable as that because they were hungry
If they chill a bit how will they be able to feed themselves since the government is busy solving other issues , they just have to sell some atleast to live

If they chill a bit how will they be able to feed themselves since the government is busy solving other issues , they just have to sell some atleast to live
In my country that gave us palliatives during the lockdown to cushion it's negative effect, didn't they also do that in Europe?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back