What's new

Best thing to invest for future purpose

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
You have to check the risk level associated with the various types of investment and make your decision from there. Generally you can choose to invest in areas like the real estate business, buy shares and stocks of various companies, or you can also decide to invest in the bank on the low risk type.

If you are looking for a safe investement for the long term, then Gold is the answer as it's kinda increasing in value, slowly but keeps increasing, especially if you are thay patient and on a decent budget

Investment nowadays isn't as before where you invest all what you have and seat back to reap in future, but I'll suggest you invest on GOLD OR CRYPTOCURRENCY, with a trusted source and you will happily enjoy it in the future

I just graduated from my university and i have a good job too. I am totally free now and thinking about my future and career. Me and my girl friend want to get married but i know if i got married i won't be able to become a successful due to responsibility. I want to invest my money somewhere which can help me in the future i am just 24 year old but i don't have any knowledge about the investing.
You should first keep your marriage idea pending cos you need a long time investment plan that will profit you and your potential wife to be. If you can invest in some of your funds into learning forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading perfectly. Then I think their is nothing that will hinder your marriage at all. Money will flow steadily and be enough to re_invest for more profitable business too.

If you have not already invested in any kind of cryptocurrency, now would be the best time for you to take advantage of the booming trend. You are still young with time on your hands, before you get ready to settle down and start your own family, the cryptocurrency would have appreciated.

There are many ways to invest in the short, medium and long term, everything is related to what you like or attract your attention and the capital you have available. In general, if it's online, everyone talks about cryptocurrencies. Offline I can recommend you, real estate, hairdressers, food stalls, etc. Everything is an investment and the rest is up to you.

There are a lot of lower risk businesses that you can choose to invest your money.
There are so many online business now you can invest and begin to make so much money.

Crypto currency is one of such investment.
You can decide to search for book review business where you can be reviewing books and still get paid for doing that.
You can also generate traffic for different websites. Etc

They are so many investment someone can invest for future, you can invest in Cryptocurrency trading or gold business is very profitable, that will help someone to have a savings for future,

I would always go with land here.

Usually those prices would always increase. In just 10 years, the same land might be double the price, we have today. So, try to purchase a property first and you can take out a loan for the same. You will be able to save money in tax form as well, if it's a home loan. Most of the people I know, usually go with this simple and effective method.
I am going to get some property in the next 3 years or so, for sure.
I agree with you, with land/estate investment your money is safe because as the years pass by the value of lands are also increasing. You can also allow rent on your land so your money won't be sleeping for a long time without return.

Looking for what to invest on, you must ensure you understand what you are looking for, I will suggest you invest on crypto currency and also forex trading as at now, it's a nice business to invest on, just make sure you understand how it works

The first thing you really need to do here is study and make a lot of research. Since you've mentioned that you don't know much about investing, there's a high chance that you'll do it wrong if you decided to invest right away without proper knowledge. You will just lose your money instead of gaining profit.

The best thing to invest in, which you are guaranteed that the price will definitely appreciate and you will make good profits from it is land. You can get cheaper lands from a semi-urbanized areas and once the area is fully urbanized you might even get twice your invested amount, that's how lucrative the business can be.

The best place to invest your money as at this time is on cryptocurrency. If you really want to sleep with all your eyes closed at night, it's better you go for Stellar Lumens coin, because it's showing the work the strength of joining the leader board and striving to achieve.

Firstly, investment is not a days job. You can expect to invest today and also make a very good profit today it's hardly possible. The best thing to invest in as a young adult intending to get married sooner is to invest in your self. You can learn trade that will make you sustain your family for life

It is great to see that even at this age you are thinking about your future and how to invest for moving forward and I would like to say that is very good thinking. In my opinion one thing that you should look into is crypto and the trading of these coins. If you invest well you can really reap a lot of benefits when it comes to this and therefore I think that it may be good for your future. However be sure to do research before getting involved in it.

Domain investment is actually very good. You can invest now and don't know when you will get the money, but by the time you will get notifications for offers on the domain, you will be amazed. You can consider domain investment.

I think you are talking about the nearest future,if that is the case you can invest in investment farming.
All you need to do is be the supervisor, you will employ people who knows about it, you do the financing and they get paid for their sery.
You can earn a lot from the business repeatedly.

Investment for future purpose. The best investment to invest for future purpose is real estate business, this is a business that is long lasting and you keep making money till you leave this earth. Real estate involves buying and selling of lands and building, it also involve renting and leasing of both commercial properties and private buildings.

The best thing to invest for future purpose in my own opinion is etherium or bitcoin.i think etherium is almost the same as bitcoin,so it will be of great use if you can invest on etherium because in 5years time etherium value will be higher than bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back