Modar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$7.3600USD
Biznotes
Screenshots are an important tool on the Internet, it would be hard to do without them.
When browsing the Internet online or just communicating, it is impossible not to do without screenshots.
From time to time you will need to take a screenshot, but to get a link to the screenshot you have taken, a specific site is required.
There are many different sites to upload your screenshot, then get a link to it and send it wherever you want, but what are the best, trusted and popular screenshot sites in the world? I will list you statistically the 3 most important and basic sites for getting a link to your screen picture.

1. Imgbb
2. LightShot (prntscr)
3. Snipboard

Lightshot is what I'm making use of in my laptop. It's very easy to use. You can categories the folder you want the screenshots to be saved in for easy access and location when you need them. My smartphone comes with inbuilt screenshot feature.

Nice one! On this list, i have only used Imgbb. It is an excellent platform for uploading and sharing screenshots. It's user-friendly and widely used, making it a reliable choice for many users. I will sure try the others on this list. Just to see how good they are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back