What's new

Best site to learn graphics design

There's alot of site out there to learn graphic design. Coursera I think is the best, have been leveraging it for over a year now. I really benefit from it, added new skills to my existing skill with Coursera. You can go make research about it, before joining.
I think it's snappa.com that I came up on last night when I was making some research on how to tune up my design work and I checked it out. It was so sleek that I'm beginning to fall for it especially in designing banners. It's almost like canva but a little bit different.

I think it's snappa.com that I came up on last night when I was making some research on how to tune up my design work and I checked it out. It was so sleek that I'm beginning to fall for it especially in designing banners. It's almost like canva but a little bit different.
It not best site for designing but best site to learn graphics. Check the article. Thanks

It not best site for designing but best site to learn graphics. Check the article. Thanks
Alright, thanks for sharing the article. Like I just stumbled upon it recently, I'm going to take my time to study it well and understand everything in it, all features it came with and how to effectively exploit it and get the best out of using it. I'm sure you have used it, how would you rate it? Good or bad?

Recently I have noticed people here asking about sites to acquire graphics design skills. I took my time to make research about good graphics design platform where one can learn what it takes to succeed in graphics design. There are the sites you can learn and be an expert in graphics design;

1. PLURAL SIGHT; pluralsight.com site has been known for being a top notch in software development, graphics design, web design, programming etc. They are professionals when it comes to online creative jobs. They accept people all over the world to come and acquire skills in their platform. They are currently on promo of 40% discount for both learners and clients. Log onto; Http://www.pluralsight.com for more details on their site.

2. CANVA; canva is a free online graphics design and web editing website. It has custom templates, tools, themes, to make scintillating graphics designs. You can use those features to customize what ever project you like to work on. It has a premium design elements such as, icons, logos, photos that you can add to an existing project to make it so exciting and appealing in looking. Log onto; Http://www.canva.com, for more enquiries about them.

3. TEMPLATE.NET; is a premium treasure trove graphics designing website, where you learn graphic designs by reading step by step guides on how to create different graphics design projects with pre_made templates to design your work.

4. MILLO; At Millo you read articles about graphics design to help you grow in your work of designing fantastic graphics. Whether you're a freelancer or a blogger looking for ways to acquire some graphics skill, then know that millo is for you. They help freelancers, bloggers who are passionate on creating eye catching designs on a step by step guide through their article writing and passed the information you needed to succeed in your passion. Log onto; Http://www.millo.com for more details about how they work. Their are more than 50 graphics design website to search for in the search engines, but I selected this few because I believe they can help you with you achieve your aim of being a good graphics designer.
I think the best place is YouTube because it has a lot of good information from which we can learn graphic design by watching and it has very good teachers who do it because I have also learned in it. And I really enjoyed watching it and giving a lot of good information on YouTube.

I think the best place is YouTube because it has a lot of good information from which we can learn graphic design by watching and it has very good teachers who do it because I have also learned in it. And I really enjoyed watching it and giving a lot of good information on YouTube.
YouTube is good to acquire the necessary knowledge about graphics design. But not the best place to learn and put the best work to be an expert graphics designer. If you wanna learn graphics with all the needed tools to be successful, try learning it with those sites that has all the templates, tools to design.

By doing. People learn by actually creating websites.
By using online resources. Everyone at some point finds answers online about how to design websites
By reading. This one surprised me. Most designers say they learn web design, in part, by reading books.By doing. People learn by actually creating websites
By using online resources. Everyone at some point finds answers online about how to design websites
By reading. This one surprised me. Most designers say they learn web design, in part, by reading books....s.

graphic design courses can prepare you for a wide range of careers, from video game design to marketing. Whether you want to learn a new design software like Affinity Designer, improve your drawing skills, or start your own design business, Udemy has a course to help you achieve your goals.
  • Alison Online. ...
  • Udemy: Introduction to Graphic Design. ...
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology. ...
  • A Brief History of Typography.

Recently I have noticed people here asking about sites to acquire graphics design skills. I took my time to make research about good graphics design platform where one can learn what it takes to succeed in graphics design. There are the sites you can learn and be an expert in graphics design;

1. PLURAL SIGHT; pluralsight.com site has been known for being a top notch in software development, graphics design, web design, programming etc. They are professionals when it comes to online creative jobs. They accept people all over the world to come and acquire skills in their platform. They are currently on promo of 40% discount for both learners and clients. Log onto; Http://www.pluralsight.com for more details on their site.

2. CANVA; canva is a free online graphics design and web editing website. It has custom templates, tools, themes, to make scintillating graphics designs. You can use those features to customize what ever project you like to work on. It has a premium design elements such as, icons, logos, photos that you can add to an existing project to make it so exciting and appealing in looking. Log onto; Http://www.canva.com, for more enquiries about them.

3. TEMPLATE.NET; is a premium treasure trove graphics designing website, where you learn graphic designs by reading step by step guides on how to create different graphics design projects with pre_made templates to design your work.

4. MILLO; At Millo you read articles about graphics design to help you grow in your work of designing fantastic graphics. Whether you're a freelancer or a blogger looking for ways to acquire some graphics skill, then know that millo is for you. They help freelancers, bloggers who are passionate on creating eye catching designs on a step by step guide through their article writing and passed the information you needed to succeed in your passion. Log onto; Http://www.millo.com for more details about how they work. Their are more than 50 graphics design website to search for in the search engines, but I selected this few because I believe they can help you with you achieve your aim of being a good graphics designer.
i think youtube is friend for learning graphic design and it give us a big source for all learner by this you can learn in any language which you want have more then one video in one topic.

By doing. People learn by actually creating websites.
By reading. This one surprised me. Most designers say they learn web design, in part, by reading books.By doing. People learn by actually creating websites
By reading. This one surprised me. Most designers say they learn web design, in part, by reading books....s.
Any one you find good at, you should chase after it. We make choices, we learn new things everyday. We are meant to have surplus of skills and choose the one that best suit on us to make go far in life.

There are many sites where you can easily learn things online for free. Graphic design has become a very popular field and a very good marketable one. Udemy is one of my best online place to lean anything I want to.

Thanks for this very informative write up, i downloaded canva recently and also noticed that it is an easy to use design software, I am also willing to learn the corel draw as well and i have been able to find a step by step tutorial via Youtube by ACADGILD, his videos seem to be explanatory, i love creative designs a lot.

thank you very much for this post. I must confess that going through everything you have written up there, I am indeed blessed to have learned such thing from you. Thank you so much for taking your time to compile all the above just for the purpose of enlightening us. Thank you.

I think Udemy to make the list, because it is one of the largest online course websites where you can learn about different professions and different skills. There are a lot of experts on this website to create in-depth courses in their various field of skills. One thing I found fascinating about the website is that it is mandatory for every tutor to make their video courses as simple as ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

thank you very much for this post. I must confess that going through everything you have written up there, I am indeed blessed to have learned such thing from you. Thank you so much for taking your time to compile all the above just for the purpose of enlightening us. Thank you

Graphics designs is one of the most sort after skill in the tech world of today and their are very good sites on can always go to and learn. Some of my favorite where you can get anything even puts graphics design are in no other; YouTube, Udemy, Udacity

The best place to learn anything is youtube all you need is to go to YouTube and download the video you need on what to do. Just search on the video and watch to get better explanation. You can also use Google search.

Concerning best sites to learn graphic design. Well there are quite a number of site that graphic design can be learned but I will prefer an individual to go to YouTube because it is more easier an attracting to see and practise as you watch some of the basic designs creation, udemy too is nice place to learn

Nice one. I have learnt many things on udemy and it is a very good place to learn anything including graphics designing with the detailed explanation and steps for better understanding of such course. YouTube is another good place because to learn graphic designing, my brother learn there

There are many sites one can learn graphic design, but you can look one out of it and learn graphic design. Graphic design is lucrative nowadays to extend that people are looking for them everywhere now.

When an artist is searching for an outlet for promotion, there are many website available, there is no need to wasting your precious time and money in creating webstore from nothing. Today it is possible to upload to work and sell it to the public. Here we have five top website that allow a person to sell his or her graphic online
Wow i know that by now you can learn a lot from them unless you don't want to become a designer. A graphic designer is a choice that some people have choosen upon Themselves. Well i really appreciate your time in making huge research.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back