What's new

Best PTC sites for earning money online

All you have made mentioned of are wonderful site to get paid.

I only have one problem with them all, it is that there are restricted to certain nation.

I know I had signed up for prizerebel and inboxedollar, I never got any email invite to any survey as promised. Always saying no survey available for my region

Why I don't like most of this get paid to click website is because when you join them you register with them then you start earning they must ask you to upgrade your basic level to a VIP level so as to end at higher rates and this always discouraged me from earning because i cannot pay money for a site that can crash anytime soon.i don't know if someone has a legit one that doesn't require money.

I am done with PTC, but if you want you can try Neobux. nNeobux has existed since a long time and has paid thousands of dollars to thousands of members. If you can get referral, you can earn really well.

I actually stop doing any thing ptc, because they are not worth it
The question you should ask your self is But is taking surveys for money worth it? The short answer is: No. This is largely because the reality of taking paid surveys differs wildly from the expectation—and you're set up for failure from the beginning. And, you just don't make that much money.

Among all the sites that I tried at the beginning in search of making money online, I prefer Neobux. Despite the time I spent because I could not do the job, and only because of the clicks was that I reached the minimum, and between one game and another I managed to withdraw the profit. Already today I see other sites that generate a lot of profit compared to ptc sites.

Tips to Earn Money with PTC sites
  1. Register with more than 1 – 5 PTC sites.
  2. Keep as a habit of viewing all available ads in your account every 24Hrs.
  3. Refer your friends, relatives, and your social network friends also to join as your referral.
  4. Try to get Premium membership.Paidverts is a great PTC website where you can earn from $0.005 up to $200 by watching 30 seconds of advertisements. It's a real and trusted site which is paying thousands of dollars for many years. It's operated by MyTrafficValue. You can earn a good amount of money if you can really work hard.

For sure that is just a good observation you made bro. I guess they still maintained their high rate for viewing their ads because their advertisers still don't have any problem with their advertising package even though bitcoin is on the rise because they really have organic traffic.

With every iota of sincerity in my heart I would say those above mentioned get paid site are not open to everyone and to every region. I have signed up with about five to six of such site, getting to three months now and I have not gotten any invite to partake in any survey.

So without wasting more time, Let's know about these top famous PTC sites to grow your earnings.
  1. ySense. ySense is the most trusted and popular site for earning money. ...
  2. NEOBUX. Neobux is another popular site to complete tasks and earn money. ...
  3. InboxDollar. ...
  4. Scarlet-Clicks. ...
  5. Ojooo. ...
  6. PaidVerts. ...
  7. RewardingWays.

Most of the paid to click sites you mentioned are good and from what I have heard pay too. But those ones that pay well, pay those people from those first tier countries. If you're not from those countries, you might not just enjoy it well.

I have tried most of these site and l am yet to get through them. You work like an elephant and earn like an ant. It's better to go for Affiliate Marketing with clickbank.

For me coinpayu, pays better and faster than those mentioned PTC sites. The only PTC site I find favour with is coinpayu, when I was working through it. My payment wasn't delayed at all, everything I worked for, was paid asap.
Yes coinpayu is a great PTC website and you earn Satoshi so it makes it better plus it's easy because you can just more in other windows while you wait for a few seconds their Captcha challenge is also easy and the minimum to get paid is just 3000 satoshis

Yeah they are a great way to advertise for both big time companies and upcoming ones. Because there is an army of online freelancing guys looking for means of making money there is a market for the PTCs to flourish. Another advantage they have over traditional adverts platforms are their flexibility and reach and ever increasing online community. For companies using them for adverts its also a win win for them because PTC is a cheap means of advert when compared to others.

This are great sites I think. The thing is not about the sites but are this sites really able to pay worldwide. Most of the ptc sites I know are more for USA or europe so at the end not worth it

These are ptc site but the once I know about are PrizeRebel and NeoBux and they pay very well the boost high level of organic traffic in your website to ensure steady revenue income

I think best PTC site actually is Aquinads , you can earn 0.08$ a day relying on yourself only , the minimum pay out is only 2$ only , I think better strategy is to use your earnings on purshasing silver plan .

Here are some Best ptc sites for earning online money
ClixSense (now ySense) ...
PrizeRebel. ...
NeoBux. ...
InboxDollar.
People are earning good money from these ptc sites
Thanks for sharing the information it will surely help those that are interested in ptc sites. The earnings are slow and time consuming but it can help some categories of people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back