Best places to find social media graphics

Fizzy_boi

It goes on .....
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are definitely many places like icons 8 and 24 bit I haven't for once hone to take this thimy serious.They provide alot to people they also help in building sites.

FreshKaz11

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Do you guys know of any services where I can grab the icons for popular social sites like Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc? I want to build up a new site soon, and I want to do some fun things with the design, but, I want to also implement buttons for all my social media accounts. I want to get some fun creative icons to spice it up, and was wondering if there are any sites I can use to find some fun icons? I don't want to use the standard icons, because I feel it's lazy at this point.
I think the best place or platform to get anything you are looking for is google. By you asking google anything of such and am very sure is going to provide you with the best answer so far and you could also see the review of the site it would direct you to as well.

cafediscussions

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The best place to get social media graphics will definitely be the social media itself like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and telegram.

Setho

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are about a lot of this pictures you can find on social media like Facebook , twitter and Instagram but due to copyright, tiu might just want to buy out mock up photos.

Dowenship

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Do you guys know of any services where I can grab the icons for popular social sites like Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc? I want to build up a new site soon, and I want to do some fun things with the design, but, I want to also implement buttons for all my social media accounts. I want to get some fun creative icons to spice it up, and was wondering if there are any sites I can use to find some fun icons? I don't want to use the standard icons, because I feel it's lazy at this point.
Have you heard of icon8 before... this website as enough design of anything kind of design you want, but you need to have an account with them..

gammarays

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think you can try canva. Shopify also has a separate website for graphics. Some themes comes with inbuilt graphics. If you're good at graphics, you can use photoshop or other graphics apps.

Chibson

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think you can use canva and find the social media graphics and a lot of people are using it because it is very versatile even the free version.

Shigobad2020

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Adobe is the biggest name in graphic design, so it's no surprise they have an app designed for making social media and web graphics. Adobe Spark (or Adobe Spark Post on mobile for the tools you want) isn't as well known as Photoshop or Illustrator, but it's better for most people. And it's free to get started.
One of the most important and popular name for graphic design is Adobe, Adobe already has a website whether you can make design and graphics , you can use Adobe in photoshoping .

Good-Person

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes

As far as I know, I think you can easily find such services on online marketplaces such as Fiver and freelancing platofrms. You can select the candidates' bids and see what works for you the best.

HayKay

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Getty Images and some other photo sharing sites such as Flickr, photosonline and other ones would give you good sources. I'll advise you be ready to pay sometimes for some images as I've come to learn that the best things are not always free
Photo sharing sites are the best though. You could also buy some photo bundles online