Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys know of any services where I can grab the icons for popular social sites like Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc? I want to build up a new site soon, and I want to do some fun things with the design, but, I want to also implement buttons for all my social media accounts. I want to get some fun creative icons to spice it up, and was wondering if there are any sites I can use to find some fun icons? I don't want to use the standard icons, because I feel it's lazy at this point.

I know a such service it is called icons8 but you need to have an account on icons8 to get embedded html for place the icon image html code on your website. Alternativelly, you may download and rehost on your file manager.

I am a mad fan of canva. That is basically where i get all the graphics from gif, videos, audios etc that I use on my niche sites. It is good for affiliate products because they already have customized assets and you will not need some unique graphic design expertise to handle them.

Adobe is the biggest name in graphic design, so it's no surprise they have an app designed for making social media and web graphics. Adobe Spark (or Adobe Spark Post on mobile for the tools you want) isn't as well known as Photoshop or Illustrator, but it's better for most people. And it's free to get started.

Do you guys know of any services where I can grab the icons for popular social sites like Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc? I want to build up a new site soon, and I want to do some fun things with the design, but, I want to also implement buttons for all my social media accounts. I want to get some fun creative icons to spice it up, and was wondering if there are any sites I can use to find some fun icons? I don't want to use the standard icons, because I feel it's lazy at this point.
I don't really know about any social gathering that deals or has a lot of graphics, but I believe there will be many social media gathering out there that will be involved in such graphics aspect.

since these are pretty popular platforms, you can get their icons from any place you want, you won't be finding any issue related to copyright as no one can resell these platforms icons again and their owners made them free to use

You can use professional software to create graphics or their are some page available which offers free stock images to create your graphics. I personally prefer Adobe which is best for this.

If you want to find social media graphics I think the best app you can use to that effect still remains canava. This is a free app for beginners and it has lots of features you can use to help you design some of your contents for your readers to see and follow

I can't be specific about this question that is being asked. but I think there are a lot of things like this all over the internet, you can search more about it on Google and other places.
Post automatically merged:

You have to think about this very well because social media nowadays require a lot of fun as you have said and you have to explore as many options as available

Last edited:
Yes there are ways to get social media graphics, I do not have idea about it but I believe you could do more research using search engines like Google to find out more details about it.

Recently I started selling graphics design content online. One good place you find designs is on dribble. You can sell and buy design on the site.

I think you need to design those logos or icons of social media sites on your own. You don't need to copy from any of them build your own to be unique. You can learn from canva with all the tools you need to succeed.

a number of them which are really helpful others have tested and verified including Adobe, canva which friends are really developing on it features.

This is very simple as you don't need to be looking for a special place where you can get the social media logos. All you have to do is browse iron Google and when it brings the answers click on the image menu. You will see as many as possible and you can save it to you local drive.

I recommand for icons8 and icons24 they provide a large number of icons as for social media network or others but you have to register and create an account to get code to provide in your html.

There are many places you can get it. You can definitely get it on canvas and icon 8. Even though canva is my number one and I'd recommend it to anyone any day any time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back