What's new

Best Paid to Click sites to advertise?

Why not try another social media platform where you can advertise for free and without any strings attached? If you don't want to use pay-per-click sites, you should be prepared to work hard enough to fulfill your goals and make the money you want.

These are best paid to click sites
  1. Neobux. Neobux is certainly a great option for those who want to make money clicking ads.
  2. GPTplanet. With GPTplanet you can make up to $0.01 per click on ads or by taking part in surveys and filling out online forms. ...
  3. Get-Paid.
  4. ScarletClicks.
  5. ySense.
  6. Offernation.
  7. Ayuwage.
  8. Swagbucks.

Most PTC site would only give you inorganic or fake traffic. It is best to adopt the social media platforms like; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTOK, and WhatsApp for easier attraction of audience and it is more cost-effective.

I don't know of a good site you can use in other to advertise your website,but you should conti doing research in other to get good forum or site that you can use.

advertising on PTC is just a waste of time because you might get a fake traffic's by advertising on those sites. I suggest you use websites like instergram or YouTube to advertise your products.

Me personally won't advise you to going for any click to advertise as a mode of earning it's not reliable and not encouraging. It only end up wasting your data, time and strength

Google adword will be the first recommendation I am going to mention when it comes to advertise online. The reason is that they have various advanced packages which you can choose from. The next one is Facebook adverts because it is cheaper.

Most of the viewers on such charts do not need our product.That's why I recommend you to advertise on your social media network.You can use YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitter and WhatsApp to do advertisements there and you will get good results.

I'll support Neobux and Paidtoclick.in , these both are old and trusted PTC, other PTC might run away with ads budget.
I'd suggest the same thing as well. It's better for a newbie to deal with those who're established in the business that'll give you peace of mind.
Clixsense is also a good one that's been around for a while.

I don't know of the best ptc sites to advertise your website but I use the site called followfast. This site will help you exchange the points accumulated for traffic on your website .

Paid to click site usually only provided traffic that you need but no engagements. There are many people who are just on the site to perform tasks and earn some money and they are not really interested In what is been advertised.

You can use IPWEB Ru as it is merging between the functionality of just bringing the traffic to the user and the functionality of getting comments and reviews on your product for a little fee how to facilitate obtaining more customers in both cases you can merge between both of them.

Instead of bothering yourself about how you would go about the advertisement, I believe you should focus more on making sure you pay some people who can they help you to tell others about how legit your own website is.

I don't really know much about paid to click website, atleast is something you can research on Google to really understand the best for advertisement. There are so many of them out there.

Advertising on them is usually a waste of time, because most of them usually do not have genuine traffic, but only give you a fake statistics based on the traffic they were able to generate.

Most of the PTC Sites are legit, and some of them have been active for many years and have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to their users. Here you have a good list with some of the best: YSense, PrizeRebel, Neobux, Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, mypoints, cointply so you can try this ones.

I will recommend followfast for you. I have tried it once and the result was excellent. One of the best ptc sites is also ditchycorp. This ptc sites is also very good. It's really a good ptc sites.

The best paid to click website at my disposal is the duchycorps. This ptc sites will pay you in satoshi directly into your micro wallet account called the faucetpay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back