What's new

Best Paid to Click sites to advertise?

Google adword is one of the best pay-per-click advertisement platform you can ever see on the internet. The reason is that they have wider coverage than any other advertisement platform on the internet. It is even a small scale business-friendly. The interface makes it easier for you to set up an advert that goes in accordance with your project.

Google adword is one of the best pay-per-click advertisement platform you can ever see on the internet. The reason is that they have wider coverage than any other advertisement platform on the internet. It is even a small scale business-friendly. The interface makes it easier for you to set up an advert that goes in accordance with your project.
Google adword simply disable the advertisement if they simply detect there is an advertisement placed on website as a publisher website from any paying platform like Pubdirecte or Propeller Ads or Mellow Ads so you can't monetize with Google Adword as they clasiffy these competitive ads as malicious code I talk by experience.

It's just a waste of money to promote your websites on the Ptc sites because you won't get any good results, I have tried that before, and I didn't be satisfied with them.

I don't think advertising on PTC will work because the PTC users are interested only in earning incentives by clicking ads, they will not bother to check ads.

I will only advise you to avoid using paid to click site for advertising , this is because it can only give you fake traffic's and sign ups , who will never be active.
I don't really know how his works from paid to click sites. Can you explain how you think one can only get fake traffics and sign ups from such paid to click sites please

The best PTC website that I have worked with happens to be starclicks. This website Genuity cannot be doubted as they have an office in Ireland. Their adverts rate is quite affordable and convenient, I worked with them as a publisher and I earned some money with them.

I'd rather advise you to use the natural way of getting traffic to your website which is SEO and quality articles. But if you want to go into this way depending on the line you have, starclicks is good for you.

I don't really know how his works from paid to click sites. Can you explain how you think one can only get fake traffics and sign ups from such paid to click sites please
From paid to click sites most signups gotten there are solely for the purpose of getting rewards from the ptc site . Once the reward is generated , they will leave the site unattended.

I think there are so many pts sites to advertise such as neobux and others , but before you do advertise its best to go for the one with a better review because there are scam ptc sites too

I'm not really into all this paid to click websites because I don't believe in them even though I have worked in one of them, i think star clicks before.

I will only advise you to avoid using paid to click site for advertising , this is because it can only give you fake traffic's and sign ups , who will never be active.
Its might eventually work, if the content he gives out us attractive enough to keep them, that is left to him to bring up something attractive for the traffic to keep coming.

Its might eventually work, if the content he gives out us attractive enough to keep them, that is left to him to bring up something attractive for the traffic to keep coming.
What I mean is that some of them are bots used by paid to click sites to fulfilled the traffic demand of the buyers . They may be online but will not be active

Yes I agree with you, but google is highly stringent in their rules. So all publishers are to be careful about the pitfalls to avoid being banned

I have not used any paid to click for advertisements before. But if you ask me, I think using social media platforms like Facebook, twitter, instagram, telegram and even forums like this. At the end of the day, the choice is still yours. It is just my opinion.

OK.... Now as a blogger or I should call it as a website owner, how do I inscribe this adword into my website or how do I feel the interface form of adword.

You're absolutely right, because even me i don't believed and take anything serious i see on such site, just try and find other ways of promoting whatever you want to promote.

I have said this many timea. I will be the last person that will advertise on paid to click website. Did you know that many paid to click website are all scam and many of them have been scamming my friend foe years now. I will advice you before you invest your money make sure you research

I don't think that's a good idea. Most of those sites uses fake traffic's. I think will be great when you advertise your products on Facebook.

I would recommend followfast. It's a free sites where you could generate traffic to your website for free. All you need do is to follow the social media account and use the points accumulated to drive traffic to your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back