What's new

Best paid surveys for online income

Due to so many disqualifications, I no longer partake in surveys even if I receive their email survey invite notifications. They are not worth it.

Due to so many disqualifications, I no longer partake in surveys even if I receive their email survey invite notifications. They are not worth it.
I think you are also from my zone, I am saying this because third tier countries are not given opportunity to participate in any survey, even if you are lucky to registered , you won't be able to participate.

Nice piece , the one I know of prior to this thread was Swagbucks which I have tried to earn on in the past to little success and it's good there are also lots of other options

InboxDollars. ...
Swagbucks. ...
LifePoints. ...
Pinecone Research. ...
i-Say. ...
MyPoints. ...
Shopkick. ...
Vindale Research. Vindale Research is one of the oldest survey sites on the web and offers some very respectable rates for completing surveys: most pay between $1 and $5 each.
Those are very good sites you have mentioned there. I have never tried them but only read of Swagbucks and Lifepoints. Most of those surveys only work well in tier one countries.

MyPoints is primarily a rewards and online purchasing service. However, it also provides consumers with the option of participating in a paid survey for money. Sign up for an account to have access to all promotional opportunities, such as shopping incentives, surveys, video viewing, and coupon redemption.

Have been running cash create for a while now, and I must confess it great
CashCrate is one of the most famous legitimate GPT sites in the industry, and rightly so. There are countless number of articles and blogs written about CashCrate and its great reward program. You get paid to complete surveys, join free websites, refer others, sign up for free trials, and more.
From how you just talked about it, it is safe to say that you have been benefiting from it fir quit some time now. This is my first time hearing about it, can you explain better? Is it mainly a survey site? What is the minimum withdrawal and how long does it take to achieve these. And what about their payment methods. Thanks in advance

Zap surveys was also a good survey site that paid good money, one could earn up to $25 in two weeks but it's no longer functioning in my country.

Onepoll
Swagbucks
Yougov
Zap
These sites have been proven and are found worthy

I haven't made any money through survey websites. Most of the time, I am not allowed to work on some survey websites because of my country. The only one I have worked on successfully rewarded me with recharged card

I have worked on Swagbucks a few years ago. I usually used VPN to log in as it is not available in my country. It is not even on playstore. I had to quit as I could not get to the limit.

Currently, picoworkers are the best that comes to mind. But I can't really say for one why they have to disqualify someone after taking the time to fill out surveys and carry out tasks.

Intellizoom surveys is another survey platform that also pay between $2 to $5 for most of their surveys if you get invited. Only they are mostly not global friendly

I have not had huge success when it comes to survey sites. I have tried a few you have mentioned there but nothing was useful. I had to quit and find time for other online means.

The experience I get with surveys from the point of registration is discouraging. I registered on Yougov, Streetbees and Neobux and each time I'm required to take a survey they'll say they're no surveys for me! I even took a survey in Streetbees but I wasn't paid because those surveys I participated don't pay.

I don't think any of those surveys mentioned here can offer me any reward for my time that I will utilize to work for them. I'm saving my time to work other meaningful jobs online than wasting my precious time with surveys doing nothing.
what do you really mean ,do you mean that online surveys are just waste of time or they aren't paying , but I think ther are legit once ,despite the that it is not available in most of the countries.

Among all your selected site you have spoken more on vindale I will really appreciate if you let me know if it is viewable by all countries

InboxDollars. ...
Swagbucks. ...
LifePoints. ...
Pinecone Research. ...
i-Say. ...
MyPoints. ...
Shopkick. ...
Vindale Research. Vindale Research is one of the oldest survey sites on the web and offers some very respectable rates for completing surveys: most pay between $1 and $5 each.
Thanks for sharing this information. Do you think they will allow access for Nigerians to earn from the website?
Please respond to this and how much have you earned?

I haven't made any money through survey websites. Most of the time, I am not allowed to work on some survey websites because of my country. The only one I have worked on successfully rewarded me with recharged card
You're talking about surveytime. I didn't get any surveys from them not to talk of rewards. The only survey site that paid me was streetbees and they rewarded with airtime as well.
You can get paid VPN like Nord or Express VPN and sign up on Onepoll (UK and US). You'll sure earn on a consistent basis.

Best paid survey sites
  • Branded Surveys. Online community with frequent global market research surveys.
  • Swagbucks. A huge variety of ways to earn rewards.
  • Toluna. One of the bigest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers.
  • LifePoints.
  • OnePoll.
  • i-Say (IPSOS)
  • InboxPounds.
  • YouGov.

Yes the are paying. But most of these do not work in all countries. If you are from such a country you have other options as well. You can try paidera for paid surveys.
The rate varies from 0.06$ to 1$.
Survey paying sites are one of the most important ways of making money real quick online but the only issue is that most of the survey sites don't allow people from Africa To participate .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back