What's new

Best paid surveys for online income

Best servey income for the online market but this time use of different type online servay But the platforms below offer actual payments and opportunities for those looking to earn points and get paid online. Swagbucks. Swagbucks touts its platform as a way to earn money for the things you already do. Survey Junkie. InboxDollars. MyPoints. LifePoints

I have initially commented then I went and did a research and I found out that most of the paying survey sites doesn't accept Africans. It is a total waste of time for Africans to be doing online surveys. It is only favorable two Europeans and Americans.

I have never, earn money on any paid site , but with this information here I have to be straight with you guys, I have to try some of them out just to pass time and earn peanut like some people have said, thanks to everyone for sharing such information to us all.

Vindale research... I'v never heard of that before, but how often do they pay. Most importantly is your information secure I mean the data given during survey ate they secure enough. what method is used for your payment.

Have you heard about real research app? If no please go and download it now
! The app is paying you in crpyto currency called TNC Which you can convert to any other currency of your choice, you can accumulate more than hundred TNC in a week which is equal to hundred Tron.

I'd like to know more about Vindale, since you mentioned they are paying $1-5 for each survey. What is the minimum withdrawable amount and payment methods? Is this available worldwide? And do you have a referral link for this?
I would also love to know more about that vindale research. If there is any opportunity of registering on it, it is going to worth my time with that awesome reward.

InboxDollars. ...
Swagbucks. ...
LifePoints. ...
Pinecone Research. ...
i-Say. ...
MyPoints. ...
Shopkick. ...
Vindale Research. Vindale Research is one of the oldest survey sites on the web and offers some very respectable rates for completing surveys: most pay between $1 and $5 each.
Surveys are good but they're equally time-consuming in most cases,after completing the survey you might not get your fund or sometimes you may be disqualified so I see survey as passive income.
Post automatically merged:

Micro jobs are good passive income,and if well implemented can be beneficial,but most task are time consuming for little stipends and difficult.

I have seen numerous paid sites from I surveys to Starbucks etc but I prefer get paid to post platform because I find it easier to make money from and I get to gain from people's comment.

There are virtually lots of survey websites to earn from and their payments varies according to the sites. But am ok with paid to write sites, instead of surveys.

Vindale survey site is definitely one of the best because of the higher pay rate. The problem is that they do not accept people from this part of the world. Even in Europe they select some people and reject some.

Vindale survey site is definitely one of the best because of the higher pay rate. The problem is that they do not accept people from this part of the world. Even in Europe they select some people and reject some.
Then their is no point for me to create account around them cos i won't still get a survey offer from it. Those high paying surveys are mainly for the top tier countries.

InboxDollars. ...
Swagbucks. ...
LifePoints. ...
Pinecone Research. ...
i-Say. ...
MyPoints. ...
Shopkick. ...
Vindale Research. Vindale Research is one of the oldest survey sites on the web and offers some very respectable rates for completing surveys: most pay between $1 and $5 each.
I don't think survey site is for we living in Africa I guess, because most survey site I join d in the past block me when they notice am not in europe.so the survey of a thing is not working for me over here tho.

I try to visit these sites using a strong VPN in order to get more surveys, but they are not allowing me to do so. I have given up about them already.

Inbox dollars and zap surveys are my favorites at the moment,this survey sites hardly disqualify and the points awarded for disqualification is worth it.

Though from the list of survay you put out there,it has to be a situation where you have to be invited to particioate in their survay as most focus on where their market is.I just got an invite to participate in a survay,though an audio survay,but have not done it yet,but wish to participate in it to have an experience.

There are countless of survey sites online in which one can use to make extra income. The main problem I have with survey sites is that they don't accept some people and the disqualifications discourages me.

I try to visit these sites using a strong VPN in order to get more surveys, but they are not allowing me to do so. I have given up about them already.
Survey panels don't allow VPN use, as they want to be sure about geographical area they consider as target. The best paid surveys for online income is a too subjective question, depending on many factors (the geographical area is only one of them, even being a big one). For ex., my Italian colleagues say it's Ysense (once ClixSense), but for me, living in Latin America, it was the worse panel I've never tried. Not a single qualification during 2 years:eek:. For me the best is Earnably, because there are Theorem Reach wall paying disqualifications and partial completions and HideoutTV with lot of promocodes, but unfortunately is not worldwide available.

Unfortunately the best paying surveys will not work for.mosr of us here because they will only welcome people to take their surveys from only tier one countries alone or tier two at the most

Survey panels don't allow VPN use, as they want to be sure about geographical area they consider as target. The best paid surveys for online income is a too subjective question, depending on many factors (the geographical area is only one of them, even being a big one). For ex., my Italian colleagues say it's Ysense (once ClixSense), but for me, living in Latin America, it was the worse panel I've never tried. Not a single qualification during 2 years:eek:. For me the best is Earnably, because there are Theorem Reach wall paying disqualifications and partial completions and HideoutTV with lot of promocodes, but unfortunately is not worldwide available.
That's nice then. After understanding how these survey sites work, I realize I didn't have any hope of earninng with them so I opt for other earninng opportunities available.

I have actually read about the survey platforms listed above as legit and paying, but it is rather unfortunate that can't be a part of these platforms because only tier one countries can make reasonable money there. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back