What's new

Best p2p payment solutions for India and Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the one available to the countries listed above.
I'll low out to search if binance is available, if it is you can try it as it is one of the best with wroth people have been using to invest.

I will always like to maintain that it is something that is country-specific because there are some kind of things and rates that might be able to vary across geographical locations.

Best p2p payment solutions for India and Bangladesh!
Paykassma is an international Payment Integrator, focusing on the Asian and Indian markets.
We offer unique p2p payment solutions automated in the API.
Through us, you can integrate the most popular regional payments.
Our competitive advantages:
- Fully automated process
- No holds
- No chargebacks
- No rolling reserves
- No client authorization in the bank/wallet

If you are interested, please feel free to contact us
telegram: @paykassma_support
email: info@paykassma.com
This p2p payment solution sounds like a great option for those living in India and Bangladesh. The advantages you have mentioned are quite attractive to go with this solution.

P2P options that are readily available to anyone from anywhere in the world and has a good amount of members or traders with trades available to be exchanged is binance. You can check it out it is really safe and reliable.

We have Easypaisa and JazzCash in Pakistan and it works quite well for many people. I myself use the EasyPaisa account and it is a really good way to send and receive payments.

For me I think that india still have previledge to use paypal and I think that paypal is the more secured payment gateway which anyone can use its the best,

aside from this for me I do use perfectmoney its the best for now.

For me I think that india still have previledge to use paypal and I think that paypal is the more secured payment gateway which anyone can use its the best,

aside from this for me I do use perfectmoney its the best for now.

I really wish if PayPal were available in my country. However, after analysing the conditions of my country, it seems really unlikely that PayPal will ever be available in here.

It's very good that you're giving people of that location option on p2p. Binance has introduced p2p for quite sometime now and it's really working. Everybody around the world is enjoying binance p2p. It's good that you're introducing it to the people of that area.

It's very good that you're giving people of that location option on p2p. Binance has introduced p2p for quite sometime now and it's really working. Everybody around the world is enjoying binance p2p. It's good that you're introducing it to the people of that area.

I guess that now many countries have a local payment system which is being used by so many people. I also live in a country where there are at least three to four local payment systems.

Binance is a P2P solution that is easily accessible to anyone in the world and has a sizable community of members or traders with transactions that are ready to be swapped.
Check it out; it's quite secure and dependable.

I don't know about Bangladesh byt my friends in India tell me that Paytm is the best peer to peer payment solution in the country. There are other payment solutions as well.

P2P options that are readily available to anyone from anywhere in the world and has a good amount of members or traders with trades available to be exchanged is binance. You can check it out it is really safe and reliable.
You have just said the right thing and I see no reason why a paid to post forum will just decide to work in one country and not function in another country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back