What's new

Best online payment system

Alex

If your running a website and the site is your main or side income, what's your favourite online payment system? Mine is PayPal. It supports all credit and debit cards internationally and it is trusted by millions across the world. On the otherhand, PayPal is a pain in the backside when it comes to fees and account limits. What payment processor do you use for your online-website?

I will always accept PayPal for services because millions using it. It's probably my favourite payment method. I have cards with them as well so I can easily use those funds in my real life.
These days crypto is a really big thing. I was never into it but this year I sucked it up and started doing business with BTC, ETH, etc. and I made money quicker than I did with PayPal.
Still, PayPal is my number one.

PayPal hands down for sure, you can use other methods but customers may not feel secure to pay, thus loosing some sells.

It has to be PayPal. Everyone trusts it so are much more likely to use it if you have it on your site. And you most likely will never encounter any issues with PayPal especially with their buyer and seller protection that they offer.

PayPal for me as well. I just don't think there are any other decent payment systems out there that are perfect as a way to receive income from your site really. It's secure both for buyers and sellers and you can receive payments from people from around the world which is great for your site.

I prefer PayPal, but I've also used Skrill in the past and it wasn't too bad.. :)

I don't entirely trust PayPal, since they rejected my wife's claim for a refund against a physical eBay item that never arrived.. I can't remember the exact circumstances, but it was quite ridiculous.

I prefer PayPal, but I've also used Skrill in the past and it wasn't too bad.. :)

I don't entirely trust PayPal, since they rejected my wife's claim for a refund against a physical eBay item that never arrived.. I can't remember the exact circumstances, but it was quite ridiculous.
I've had some bad experiences with them as well although I can't see myself moving to any other payment method. Unfortunately, they do seem to be the best option for everything. I used to buy and then resell gaming codes for a profit. I had to stop when I got loads of reports of peoples account being "compromised" and that they would be due refunds. Luckily, I only had to refund one sale but had to stop that straight away in case it happened again in the future.

Even PayPal would not satisfy for the need that may enable users for varied countries (read: international) pay one another.

PayPal tho' operational in a very ton of states to receive cash, will have important restrictions on causation cash from varied countries.

There isn't a really international payment system that may enable you to try and do that... just yet. positive Mastercard and VISA ar woking on P2P systems, however would they be extended world over? remains to be seen. AliPay is growing terribly apace, however everybody West of China have not detected of them.

There is the proverbial, pay along with your phone development, however that additionally has not come into being really, i.e. world payment notecase.

If your 'tipping' quantity isn't giant enough, your solely true world resolution would be payment via text electronic communication (premium SMS). There ar quite few countries that have settlement agreements with the majority the mobile carriers of the globe.

I think the best way is eTransfer i my self use it and and accept my all payments from it. Its the cheapest way for both client and me. I don't prefer anyone to use PayPal since they include high fee which disturb both side of users. and credit card using stripe. which include the fee in invoice too

Sure paypal will be my first payment option but i think it will be better to add other payment methodes
like Bitcoin - Payeer and Perfect Money however i think that's also depend to the type of the website

Payeer is a great alternative to PayPal if you don't have access to PayPal, or if the fees are too much on PP.

But if you want to send money worldwide, then probably crypto is the best choice!

Ripple, Ethereum comes to mind first.

I think the best online payment system is Paypal
There are other alternatives but when it comes to security and trust, Paypal is the best solution. Of course, there is fee involved in every transaction and we will have to accept it.

Also, Paypal does offer sending money as gift to some countries. Lately, Bitcoin payments are getting popular as well. Personally, I would always choose Paypal if it's an anonymous transaction to someone, I am not familiar with.

I think PayPal is the best... i try payeer and a lot of online payment but i'm not satisfied... i use paypal , good and easy to use.

Paypal is my best and most preferred online payment system. I started using it because most of the earning sites that I work in use it as the only payment processor. I find it to be so convenient because I can easily convert my money in Paypal to my local currency. Moreover, It only takes a few minutes for me to get my money from paypal to my mobile money account(Mpesa).
I also recently started accepting bitcoin payments, mostly through coinbase. This method is also convenient since I can easily convert bitcoin to my local currency through an exchange site. However, I do not like that the transaction fees keep changing due to the flactuation of bitcoin price. That discourages me from this payment method.

In Africa, Nigeria were I'm from, most payment systems use in Europe like PayPal, stripe, Neteller and payeer are not allowed on here.
But we do have our own payment systems which are quite fast, efficient and can rival even the big players. Some of them are PAYSTACK AND FLUTTERWAVE, so to me, naturally, they are the best online payment systems.
What about you? what do you think is the best online payment system?
  • AdvCash
  • Paystack
  • Flutterwave
  • Bitcoin
  • Neteller
  • Perfect Money
  • Payza
  • PayPal
  • Payeer
  • Skrill
  • SolidTrustPay

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back