Best online game out there

Khezo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My fellow gamers, well I love playing games and I use most of my time searching or playing games, most especially online games.
The likes of COD&PES are my favourite.
Any other suggestions?

Have you tried playing League of Legends: Wild Rift? It is a game made by Riot Games which is I think an import from League of Legends PC.

It is a 5v5 MOBA competitive mobile game which has a goal of destroying the enemy's base. Its enjoying try it!

I love playing games very well and not all my time to play anyways, have you tried PUBG, it’s a game that has a good graphics, new sets of weapons is introduced. It a game where many player meet at a battle field and search for weapons to kill themself while the last man standing wins
Post automatically merged:

love playing games very well and not all my time to play anyways, have you tried PUBG, it’s a game that has a good graphics, new sets of weapons is introduced. It a game where many player meet at a battle field and search for weapons to kill themself while the last manstanding wins

Words with Friends 2: The name of the game says it all “words, with, friends.” Rally together your mother, father, aunt, distant cousin, coworker, boss or neighbor and challenge them into taking you on as you scramble to create words out of the letters that you are issued. Whoever gets the most points wins. And your brain will get a workout as well because let’s be honest—there are only so many words that you can fit the letter Z into. Don’t you hate when you draw that letter in Scrabble?

Am not really a gamer, not to talk of being addicted to it. But, if you guys can seriously help me out with any game that compensate their patroniser with cryptocurrency, then i will be a new challenger in the gaming world !!!
I was able to get some for you though to try out
  • Phasmaphobia.
  • Diablo 3. ...
  • Overcooked 2. ...
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. ...
  • Red Dead Online. (Image credit: Rockstar) ...
  • Tetris 99. (Image credit: Nintendo) ...
  • PUBG. Developer: PUBG Corporation. ...
  • Dead by Daylight. Developer: Behaviour Interactive. ...

Maybe you should try GTA4, its far away different from the GTA 10 years ago that certainly our favorite game. There are also a lot of moba games, you can also try League of Legends Wild Rift and Mobile Legends.

Well, you need to be more specific of what type of online game do you want to play because there are a lot of categories when it comes to online games on smartphones/computers just like categories in movies. If your from Asia then one of the big hit online game there is probably 5v5 Mobile Legends.

Games like mini millitia, pugbp are the best online games.
Post automatically merged:

Games like mini millitia, pugbp are the best online games.

As for me I see GTA 4 as the best online game presently. The graphic is very unique and also the game has more content than any other game.

I don't know much about playing online games. I practically do not play online games because I really do not have the time to do so. Though anytime I wanna do that I will consider some of the suggestions here. Thanks.

The best online gaming site how did you use gamesite this is one of the best games site I know of but in this games site you don't play game and being paid but you can download interesting game.

Yes I love to play games but not online I see playing games online as a waste of time and resources, you will just waste much of your time.

There is a game I play since childhood which is called Lineage 2 where you have your own character, weapon and armor, a race like an orc elven dwarf, you can fight with friends against monsters, to pvp fighting against real people, against raidbosses, to join a clan and own a castle you will later on protect on with your friends, to have cute pets, to sell and buy and trade items for money, to complete quests basically a real fun you wouldn't want to miss! although it takes time to learn the game since its that huge it's still worth it so good luck if you try it out!.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back